Chapter 5

Back At The Burger Spot...

I am serious though Jay he seems like he likes you it can be also from all the bad things he is going through. I mean Jesus a cheating wife, a kid that is not his, and now drama and divorce. I would hate to go through that myself. But what are you going to do? Are you going to stay or leave this good job?

In all reality, I wouldn't want to leave this job at all. I enjoy working for them and this drama will not make me leave at all. I'm going to stay to the very end. The whole thing that I don't know what to believe from that situation because he is going through a lot of things by himself. He probably did what he did with me when he wasn't thinking straight. But Hey let's forget it and enjoy our food it's here.

Girl yessss!!! time to grub I am starving.

30 minutes later

Now that I am back at work everything seems to have calmed down which is good because this day has already been hell.  Kyle called me into the office and told me that we have an office meeting today at 4:30 to let the other employees know. Yes sir I will let them know now.

On the way out of the office, Joel Glances at me with a sad face, I would like to talk to him to see how he is doing but I don't want to seem so intrusive. So I keep walking and tell the rest of the staff we have a meeting today.

Back At The Office at the meeting...

Joel Wolf  Starts talking about the great sales we had this month that we passed our target number and that it was higher last month. Which is a great thing because we will get a bonus cut for our check and I will be able to pay off more bills. Soon they will be announcing the new job opening which I want because I don't want to be a secretary for the rest of my life. I mean the job pays great, but I would like to be a fashion editor for our new magazine coming out.

But back to the whole ordeal about Joel even during the meeting, I feel like such a bitch for ignoring him and just treating him so badly. I mean what can I do he is married which pisses me off because he confuses me. I do understand the fact that he is very upset with me.

(stares blankly) 

Joel is calling my attention

Ms.Diamond earth to miss Ms.Diamond 

(she looks in shock)

 Now that we have everyone's attention the new position that is opening is Fashion editor  I will be accepting submissions and I would also like a paper submitted on the latest hot trend and why you would like this position I want it on my desk by Friday so I can review them all.