The truth

Kakashi sighed, holding nami by the shoulders, keeping her close.
"Sweetie..." He whispered turning her to him. Her sharingan activated
"Yes dad?"
"Promise you'll be careful.."
"But your here too aren't you dad?" She asked.. Her eyes going white.. Kakashi gave her a pained smile.
"Yeah sweetie... Daddy's here" he whispered softly.. Hugging her, she then smiled
"Love you daddy" he smiled and hugged back, lifting her up and keeping her close she was so much smaller then him even if she was only 9.. He could still hold her as if she was a little kid, being as strong as he was. Hugging her..
"You'd be so proud of her" he whispered quietly,
"Kakashi-Sensei?" Kakashi stiffened, and looked back
"Ah.. Hey Sakura..." He whispered, nami resting her head on his shoulder,
"Is it true that Nami's your daughter?" Kakashi sighed
"It is.."
"Why didn't you tell anyone Kakashi-Sensei?" Kakashi sighed
"Because Sakura.. Nami is the only thing close to me.. The enemy could use her against me if anyone found out.. The fact that she's blind makes it hard but it's even worse for her.. Especially being my daughter"
"What makes it so bad?"
"Rogues Sakura, if they were to kidnap her and use her against me they'd know I wouldn't be able to hurt her.. I would never hurt my daughter purposely.." He whispered..
"Kakashi-Sensei?" Sakura asked, kakashi looked at her
"Why does she not listen?" Kakashi sighed...
"She was born deaf...." Sakura went wide eyed..
"S-so?!"
"She's both blind and deaf... She was blinded in battle and born deaf... It's been years since she's seen me.. Or anyone she knows... Her mother loved her so much... Even in the few minutes she got to see nami before she died.. Rose loved nami it was so clear.." He then held his little girl closer.. "Nami means the world to me.. She's the only family I left... I just can't loose her like her mother and her sister" Kakashi whispered, eyes on the ground.. Sakura gave him a sad look. Walking closer and hugging him making him freeze.
"I'm sorry Sensei...." Kakashi smiled a little Nami's sharingan now activated, the girl was looking down at Sakura confused
"Dad why is Sakura hugging you?" Kakashi smiled at her brightly.
"Is she not allowed to nami?" He asked, nami pouted hugging him
"My daddy" kakashi chuckled lightly at her and hugged her back
"I know little one, I know.." Sakura then pulled back with a sad smile
"How can she understand you Sensei?" Kakashi smiled gazing at nami with a soft look
"She quickly learnt how to read lips.. As she's gotten older she can even read mine.. Even with this mask, she's a very talented young kunoichi" Sakura smiled, both watching nami as the girl yawned and began to fall asleep, still waiting for the boys..