Simply Magnificent

"In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the mages. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born... a guide that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name is-"

"Banana fart!"

"Hey, no fair!"

"This isn't about you, ya know!"

"Well, yeah, I know it's not, but did you have to ruin my fun like that?! I wanted to start this story off with a bang!!"

"Yes."

"OH YOU ARE GONNA REGRET THAT ANSWER!!"

"OH YEAH? WELL, MAKE ME!!!"

"AHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHH!!!"

"Would you two just SHUT UP?!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Ah, good. Anyways, where were we? Oh yeah..."

"I'm still gonna get you back for that..."

"Bring it on, pipsqueak."

"Ahem."

"Gulp."

"Gulp."

"Now, this is a tale about a girl. A girl who is no doubt one of the most powerful diviner's you shall ever live to see... or hear about."

"A diviner?"

"What's a diviner?"

"Grrr... IF I HEAR ONE MORE WORD POP OUT OF YOUR PUNY MOUTHS I'M GONNA STAB YOU BOTH UNTIL YOU DIE!"

"Ahhh!! Sorry, ma'am!"

"We're sorry, ma'am! It was just a question! We didn't know what a diviner was!"

"Oh, well why didn't you say that, dear? A diviner is almost like a descendent of God. Religious or not, remember; you are in a place of magic, something you've never seen before. Anyways, back to explaining. I'm not going to go into the whole story, but basically God dropped down little droplets of magic, each droplet belonging to an element. And not just the normal elements. I'm talking iron, lightning, the stars, anything really! But anyways, these droplets landed on the turf of our kingdom: Truyah. These dots stained our land with brilliant colors. Those who dared to touch the colorful land were instantly granted the power of that element they touched! Long story short, the people with the newly discovered powers went and found a partner, had kids, 47% chance to inherit some kind of element power, and yeah."

"Woah, that's..."

"Awesome..."

"Pretty sweet, huh? Well, that's all the time I have for ya today, so see ya! I got myself a knitting competition to go to!"