Chapter 18

KRYS POV:

Right. Left. Kick. Right. Right. Left.

I finish the set and kneel down breathing heavily.

"That's good. Do you wanna grab something eat?" Yoongi asks, reaching his hand out to help me up. I take his hand and nod.

"Yeah." We walk into the kitchen where Hobi and Tae sit eating the sandwiches they made for all of us. I grab one and take a bite, pulling out my phone to see if the girls have texted.

L- Krys where are you I thought you said you were gonna be at the boys house 2day

I sigh and text her back.

K- Took a detour be there l8r.

I shut my phone off and finish eating.

"I'll be back either later tonight or early tomorrow. Lily's texting so I've gotta head out." I told the boys.

"Where are you gonna be at?" Yoongi asks raising an eyebrow.

"My mates'," I reply walking around the table hugging Tae and Hobi, thanking them for the sandwich.

I walk out the door, knowing I left a fuming big brother in that house. I chuckle at my own actions and hop on Ravi's bike. He's been letting me borrow it. I drive down the road thinking of what to tell Lily. I pull into the drive way pulling the key out of the ignition.

Walking in the door, I think of how to explain why I'm sweaty.

I finish the last step and bump into a soft figure. I look up, only to be met with the hard eyes of my eomma like unnie.

"Where have you been? And why are you all sweaty?" Lily asks, raising her eyebrow at me.

"I was out and it was hot," I say shrugging. I walk past her hearing her sigh.

"Krys, if you are doing what I think I swear to god I'm going to kick your ass," She says turning to look at me. I keep my back faced away, turning my head.

"You couldn't do anything if you wanted to," I continue up the stairs to Ken's room, turning the knob.

I look at the bed smiling softly at the sleeping figure. I un-zip my boot and pull my hair into a bun, sliding under the duvet with him. A nap is definitely needed. He shifts and opens his eyes.

I smile up at him and he smiles back. His smile begins to fade and his eyes darken. Uh-oh.

"Where have you been Krys? Lily and Ave said that you left 3 to 4 HOURS before they did. What where you doing?" He asks.

I sigh trying to think of a way out of this but something rings in the back of my head.

'They know when your lying' Leo's voice rings. Damn it.

"I was with some friends." I tell him hoping that I can get by with that because hey its not a lie.

"You're still lying. They aren't female and you have bruises on your arm." His voice got softer. "What were you doing with other males, Krys?" he asks looking down.

"Depends on how you think really. Some call it training, some call it sparring, and other call it being siblings, but most call it fighting."I finish shrugging. His face saddens and he mumble something about not wanting to. I give him a confused look.

"Either you tell EVERYONE or you STOP fighting. No questions asked. I hate seeing you hurt and I want be able to know where you are if something goes too far. I'm not trying to control you. I just don't wanna see my baby in pain anymore," he finishes and looks at me. He can't be serious right?

"No way. Ave would freak. Ravi would be livid. Hyuk would burst into tears. Hongbin would try to get me to spar with him instead. And I would have 3 very angry parental like figures down my throat." I say raising my voice slightly.

"Then youre stopping."

"No I'm not."

"Then talk to us about it. We want to help you Krys but we can't if you don't tell us."

I scoff and head towards the door.

"Krys don't leave me. Come here." He says. I ignore him and keep walking. I finish down the stairs and look up to see a group of very confused faces and I walk out the front door. I hop on the bike and drive off. I drove down the road not paying attention to where I was going. I saw a flash of light before everything went black.

YES IT'S SHORT IM REALLY SORRY BUT THINGS HAVE BEEN MESSED UP AND I DONT HAVE INTERNET AT HOME ANYMORE SO IM TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER IM REALLY REALLY SORRY!!  Mianhae Saranghae Misorhae