Chapter 1

Zoey's POV

As my yellow and black Tabby Alarm clock went off I sprung out of bed and started to head towards my closet. Only today was the happiest day ever. I pulled out a navy blue tank top, my favorite light washed jean jacket, and a pair of white denim jeans. I had no idea what shoes to wear with this outfit, so I just grabbed a random pair of my shoe stand. I seemed to grab my sparkly Coture moccosins. I tried my outfit on while looking in the mirror.  Something was very different, this outfit amazing, and perfect for a friday. But today was the Six month anniversery of when I had made captain of the cheer squad and Derek had asked me to be his girlfriend. I could never be happier. It was 7:30 and I was ready to leave my house so I  walked out the front door to find a vase of almost a dozen yellow tullips sitting on my front porch, I noticed a note card sitting in between some of the flowers. I picked out the card and read it to myself 'Walk down the stairs and turn left.' Usually seeing things like these I would panic and walk the opposite way, but today was just one of those days I really didn't care, plus I was pretty sure I knew who it was, so I walked down the stairs and slowly turned left to find that nobody was there, I ended walking a few feet before I found a pair of strong arms grab me around the waist and spin me in a cirlce before the kissed my neck. I turned around to find that it was Derek, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up a little as if I hadn't seen him in months, when I really just saw him yesterday. 

"My dear sweet loving Zoey, I would like you to know that I love you with all my heart and today is the day that we have our 6 month anniversary and I have never been happier with anyone in my entire life," He slowly spoke while he was on 1-knee, after that he stood up and wrapped me in his arms and we stood there holding onto each other for what felt like forever. 

We slightly pulled away from each other and I whispered into his ear, "I'll love you no matter what, through ever hard ship, were together , happy 6 months baby," I kissed him and let my head fall onto his shoulder. Before we knew it, it had started sprinkling. It was mid-november and it hadn't rain very much this fall. Derek grabbed onto my hand and we walked over to his 2010 blue toyota, he quickly opened the passenger door for me and I hoped right in and closed the door myself, he did a small jog over to the driver side door and got in. He started the egnition and put the truck into drive. It was only about a 10 minute drive from my house to school. By the time we arrived at school Derek had gone over to his football friends and I made my way over to my cheer buds/best friends for life. 

My best friend also my best flyer Rachel had managed to sneak up behind me and squeal in my ear, "So how are you and lover boy doing?!?" This girl was an amazing cheerer but her voice squeaked like a little mouse, she was about 5'2" with dirty blonde hair and green and blue eyes, I had met her when I was about 3 years old when we both started cheering, ever since that day we had been best friends. 

"Were doing amazingly perfect, today is our 6 month anniversary, and I couldn't be happier, " I manged to say while quite irritated with the fact that Rachel squeal in my ear. I looked over to see that Destiny was mackin lips with her boyfriend Zac. Destiny was about 5'4" with brown hair, I had known her since 2nd grade, we ended up cheering for rival teams but we were still as close as could be, a few months later she ended up transfering teams was an offical Bruin. To this day Destiny, Rachel, and I have been best friends since we were all little, we all cheer together and we dont let anyone get between our friendship. I had met Derek in 7th grade when he started playing football for our school, Oakland Bruins Middle School, he was star quarterback and there was no guy on the team able to take that place from him. During one game, he tried to impress me but doing 71 yards but ended up getting tackled, he would have accomplished that goal but he kept looking at me the whole time, so it didn't work out so well for him. But 6 months ago he finally had the courage to ask me to be his girl and here we are today. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short first chapter but i didn't know what else to write, but I hope you all enjoyed and i should update soon. <3 love y'alls