Mary Sue OCs

Like, those OCs that you roleplay with that do literally NOTHING wrong. And when they do and their crush gets mad they are just like "Well it's not my fault I'm not perfect!" and dramatically runs up the stairs.

Actually it kind of is 😂

And so when we talk OOC they're just like "I'm thinking about her ex coming to poison her for revenge"

And I'm like "will it work?"

And she's like "yesssssss it will break ur feeeelsss"

And I'm like no... Tbh I'm actually waiting for this OC to die the most painful death possible. 😜 She's not the only one, either. As I look over the newsfeed, I see lots of people roleplaying Mary Sues.
"Well I'm the daughter of a demon, you don't want to mess with me"
Gee, why not just say "I'm perfect, if you mess with me I'll kill your OC and overreact and make you feel guilty about what you've done"
I know I've probably done this. And if I've roleplayed with you and I have, then I'm sorry. But people who have these characters, don't feel sorry about yourself. Just look at your OC. When was the last time they made a mistake? When they accidentally dropped a plate or made a mistake in their pastry recipe? If the answer to this is never, then give your character flaws and weaknesses. Make them not good at baking. Make them be scared of cats. Even after looking at these questions, I realize I have to edit my OC too!

But seriously, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?