The Alpha's Best Friend

Alarm's went off and my eyes widened in shock - since when did these idiots get alarms?! That is just cheating!

Huffing I rolled my shoulders and checked the straps of my back pack before I started running across the roof top, I heard howls of the pack's Fighter's just as I jumped over a chimney.

Landing I slipped and started to fall down the roof, but I would never let myself die but such standards.

As I passed a miniature chimney I grabbed onto it and hung off of the edge, I slowly pulled myself up while I looked down at the seven huge wolves that growled at me as if I was a threat - oh wait...

I heard thuds behind me and I turned just as a wolf pounces at me.

Instantly I flattened myself against the roof tiles and as he flew over me I kicked my legs up - getting him right in the stomach as I did.

Quickly I got to my feet and started to running towards the opposite side of the house, and as I got to the edge I jumped.

Hitting I tree I twisted my body and then threw myself at the window - but I didn't really take into mind that it would be closed.

Eyes widening I collided with it and I face planted into the carpet, "Ow..." I groaned as I sat up - then my nose caught someone's scent.

Looking up I see a girl in the bed - naked - and staring at me in horror, "Do I know you?" I asked her in confusion.

She stares at me for a moment before she beams at me, "Oh my gosh! I've missed you so much!"

"That's because I'm unforgettable baby" I stood up as she tackles me - naked...

"Yeah, not so sure whoever you've been sleeping with Missy would like you hugging me while you are naked - though it does bring back memories to when you were drunk" I laughed and we parted while I pulled my jumper off and handed it to her.

She pulls it over to her head and then frowns at me, "I thought we promised to never speak about that again"

"Oh honey - you promised, not me" I smirked at her and she rolls her eyes.

"So, what have you been up to?" 

"Well, running - scaling roofs, met an Alpha as I stole his shit, threw him through a four story window and made a runner. What about you?"

"I met my mate-"

"Gurl - you best be kidding me" I beamed at her, "Tell me what's he - or she like?"

"He, is the Alpha"

"Dayum girl, you got the lucky one. I bet he's sexy as - ha?"

She let a growl slip out of her lips before her cheeks warmed up, "Sorry, Kathy doesn't like that - she knows it's just how you speak and all, it's just some pack members keep trying to-"

"Which mother fucker do I have to beat to a pulp?" my right hand collided with my left hand and she giggles.

"No one, but that's not the best part"

"Oh" I leaned.

"He's-" the door bursts open and we both turn to see four guys glaring at us - three immediately shifted into wolves and I jumped onto my feet and backed away from them and Sarah.

"What are you doing on my territory rouge?!" the guy leader growls at me.

"Oh for fucks sake - YOU MATED AN ALPHA?!" I screeched at Sarah and she nods guiltily, "I THOUGHT YOU HATED AUTHORITY WOMAN!" I whacked her over the head and suddenly I was pinned to the wall as someone squeezes my throat.

The Alpha growls at me, his eyes pitch black as I grabbed at his hand while I stared at him awkwardly, "Hi, how are you man?" 

"Don't you dare touch my mate mutt" he spat at me.

"No honey - let her go! She's my friend!" Sarah grabs onto the Alpha before she pulled him away.

Dropping to my feet I grabbed at my neck and rubbed it as the Alpha gave me a death stare, "Someone's a bit over-protective" I glared back at him angrily - he better not harmed my friend or we're having Alpha pie this Sunday.

"Friend?! A rogue is your friend?!" he yells at Sarah and I scrambled over to them and planted myself in front of Sarah.

"You better not talk to my friend like that" I narrowed my eyes at him as he glares back at me.

"Please! Mark, she's my best friend from College! She is the reason I met you!" Sarah quickly runs around me and stands in front of me and puts her hands on her mates chest.

"Yeah, so treat me with respect" I say all ghetto-y.

He growls at me and I put my hands up as I stepped back as Sarah tries to tell him I'm 'Okay'.

Walking around the room with the three wolves watching my every move I picked a glass object up and stared at it curiously before I held it above my head as I inspected the pattern.

"Mummy! Mummy!" I jumped out of my skin as I dropped the object and it shatters on the ground.

"Oh... that wasn't me" I awkwardly stepped away from what was left of the weird object as the Alpha, Sarah, a kid and the Fighter wolves stared at me.

"Sarah - you have a peasant wrapped around your leg" I pointed to the kid as she stares at me oddly before she steps forward.

"I'm not a peasant!"

"Ah, yeah you are! Look, me tall - you short" I say, walking next to her as I showed her how tall she was compared to me.

"At least I have better hair than you!"

"Oh no you didn't" I snapped my fingers and she giggles at me, "Wanna see my hair?" I looked down at the cute little Goldilocks as she nods.

I pulled my hood down as she gasps as she stared at my white hair, "Your's is all shiny and gold - but mine is like Snow that gets you out of school" I say happily.

"Mummy! She has better hair than me!"

"Why are we even talking about hair?" I asked a soldier wolf and he did a wolfish shrug.

I leaned on him as I gave him a flirty smile, "Hi, haven't seen you here before. Do you come here often?" I asked him as the other wolves gave a chuckle (the best one a wolf can do) as the guy I leaned on gave me a weird look.

"You're not here five minutes and your already flirting!" Sarah yells at me.

"Can I help it if I get easily distracted by - you have a fish tank in your room?! Do you know how cool that is?!" I yelled and ran over to the fish tank and pressed my face to it.

"Mummy - who is the Snow girl?"

Turning away from the Nemo-like aquarium I walked over to the Alpha, Sarah and the kid and I took my sunglasses off, "My name isn't important-"

"Stop mucking about-"

"Fina, the names Rogue, yeah - awesome name eh?"

Sarah gives me an annoyed look, "Her name is Sophia Rogue Ronalds. We went to college and uni together, she is five years younger than me and is a big pain in my ass"

"You my dear woman, destroy all my fun"

"Ronalds... isn't that-"

"My fathers name, yeah. I am the soul survivor of the Tetra Luna pack"

Everyone but Sarah stiffened - even the kid stiffened. The Alpha stared at me in shock and then it dawned on me, "Mummy? Dude - you have  a kid?!" I yelled at Sarah as she nodded.

"Meet my daughter Isa"

"Mummy - why does she have no eyes?" Isa hid behind her mother in fear and I gave her a sad smile.

"Because Isa, I was born dead"

"You're a ghost?" she peeks out from behind her mum and I give a cheeky smile.

"Nope, I'm perfectly alive"

"How are you alive?" the Alpha gives me a cautious look and I give him a cheeky grin.

"That my dear Alpha is my dirty little secret"