Chapter One: The Growl

I sat at the table, around seven wolves were sitting there also as I stared at the plate in front of me, "Come on Sophie, you have to eat - you look all skin and bones" Sarah scowls at me as I stare at her and then my plate.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes" she growls at me and I chuckle.

"Woah, since you've become a momma you've gotten all moody man" I giggled before I pushed the plate away, "I think I'm good though, I kinda filled up on some berries when I was heading over here" stretching I stand and all of a sudden the seven guys, not including Sarah jump to their feet and stares at me.

"I'm not going to attack anyone, if that's when your thinking" I rolled my eyes before scratched the back of my white haired head before I looked around the room, my smokey white eyes scanned the place around me.

What people don't understand is that I can't see, well I can see - but not how normal people see. I can see the outlines and details of people, but they look more like an x-ray of what thing's are, sometimes I get colour and all - but then other times it's just black and white.

I use my smell and scents most of the time to help get my surroundings but that's all I can get.

"I want to go outside" I turned on my heels and then walked out of the room, I hear the wolves scramble after me as I walked out of the door and jogged over the earth. The pack hurries after me as I turned and held my hand out for someone to take.

"Come on, let me show you something" 

No one went to take my hand until Sarah grabbed it, smirking I yanked her into the forest and the warriors ran after me as I pulled sarah through the forest, she struggled to keep up with my fast past as I hurried to where I had slept a night before I had come to the pack house.

Breaking out of the trees I skidded to a stop and Sarah took it upon herself to tackle me to the ground.

"Yuo need to lay of whatever you're eating" I grumbled as I pushed her off of me.

"Where are we-"

"Shh" I beamed at her before I grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the water underneath the waterfall.

"I did it" I whisper and gave her an excited look.

"Did what-"

"My packs blood line" she tenses a bit before she looks into the water and I leaned forward and touched the surface, letting the waters surface ripple as my nose twitches and I smiled as I felt my finger tip tingle as I let the spell echo in my head.

Sarah yelps and jumps backwards as I grinned and put my hands out as the water slowly moves up onto my hands and swirled around my palms and started to form different shapes.

"My god... Sophie... you... this shouldn't... your pack..."

"We're different from the rest" I mumbled sadly as my thumb rubbed the side of the little pups face.

"You're really the moons gifted blooded"

"Mmm..." 

"Sarah!" my eyes widened and I quickly dived under the water and started to swim under the waters surface and turned before I turned and looked up and turned my hearing up, "Sarah - where is the Rogue?!"

"She heard something in the forest and went to go and protect me by attacking what made the noise" Sarah lied and I held my breath as I heard them leave.

Waiting some more I kicked up and broke the waters surface and gasped for air.

Grabbing onto the edge I pulled myself up onto the earth rolled my shoulders, "Well, that sucked"

I hear a growl and  my ears twitched as I got up and started to back away from the waterfall-like lagoon. 

"Sophia, come on"

Jumping out of my skin I turn to see the Alpha staring at me, "Sarah is waiting for you"

I hurried over to him and I hid behind him, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing - lets go" the Alpha nods and starts leading me away from the water as I glance backwards, what the hell was that?