Glow Party

"Isaac would you rather tell Scott or paint my body," you say with a quirk of your eyebrow as you threw your shirt on the floor crumpled.

The beat of the music pounding in your ear along with the blood rushing towards your flushed skin from the humidity caused by all these teens sweatily dancing against each other. Though the only light coming from the room was black light which illuminated the painted bodies as they bump and grind on one another you could still feel Isaac's eyes as they trail over your mostly nude upper form.

"I'd rather paint your body," he said and even though the music was blaring he was the only sound you heard.

Biting the side of your lip, you turn over towards the table taking a brush and some blue paint. Grabbing the items then handing them off to Isaac while you feel his eyes hungrily look over your torso.

As you turned back towards Isaac he stepped closer the brush already dipped off into the paint dripping against your hot skin. Leaning his hand forward you jolt back as the paint was surprisingly cold to the touch compared to the heat of the partying room.

To steady you and keep you from moving Isaac places a large hand on your hip securely gripping it causing you to let out a light gasp.

"You, okay," he questioned as he stroked the cool paint up the skin of your stomach.

"Yeah, just cold," you whisper lightly in his ear as a smile spread across your features at a thought.

"Are you gonna paint a six pack on me," you giggle out.

He chuckled deeply continuing to draw a pattern across your skin towards you collarbone leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

When he leaned down a bit resting his forehead against your own an idea popped to mind. You reach back behind you blindly search for the paint till your index finger is in a cool wet bowl. Pulling your hand in front of your self you begin to draw a design as far as his v-neck would allow with the color that just so happened to be green.

Trailing over his nose, drawing in the wrinkle at the edge of his mouth whenever he smiled, lines on his forehead to relax the wrinkled up tightened skin, and a random triangle upon his cheek showing how structured his face is.

The feeling was so serene as you two stood there paint each other. The feel of chilled paint on flush heated skin. His breath as it fanned over your cheeks causing you to get lost in its minty smell.

You swayed to the beat slightly enjoying the closeness between you two as a pair.

Reaching back again since you ran out of the last, this time dipping your pinky in to the moist texture of paint. You pulled it forward and continued with your art. This time it was blue and you decided to go a little more into detail with the illuminated color.

Drawing on the sides of his nose, the inside of your little triangle highlighting it, and filling in the forehead. The blue reflected in his already irresistible eyes only making them seem bluer causing you to get lost in them.

Little did you know he had stopped painting your body and held his gaze with your eyes as he had finished his work before.

Reaching back a last time you let your thumb get incased in the wet paint and glided your now orange thumb across his forehead.

Never breaking eye contact.

You trailed it above his eye then to his temple bringing it in around his eyes. Reaching your thumb from the nose under his gorgeous orbs and down his cheek.

No longer being able to hold back you press your lips to his molding your mouths together while you damp thumb ran paint over his neck.

Once you felt you had were free of paint enough you ran your fingers through his thick curly tresses.

The kiss quickly grew heated as you hopped up wrapping your legs around his torso. His immediate response was to place his right hand under your ass and rub it down a thigh while keeping his left hand on the nape of your neck, holding you in place.

He lightly grazed his tongue along your bottom lip pleading for entry, when you accept he slips his tongue through you parted lips. It dances with yours to the rhythm of the beat to the blaring music.

Feeling his legs shift under you as he walks through the sweaty crowded room, pushing through people on the way out, never breaking your passionate kiss. He continues out of the main room all the way to his old bedroom when he use to live here with Derek.

Pulling away for air you suck on his neck while he fumbles with the door knob refusing to let you down. The feeling of the cool wooden surface of the door soothing the heated skin of your back.

Part 2?