CASE FILE TEAM.

****

CASE FILE TEAM.

WELCOME TO CASE FILE TEAM. Where all of us are DETECTIVES!! 

 Are you into mysteries? 

How about sharing your knowledge to anyone? 

Interested in solving Crimes, Logic, and Riddles? 

Do you have a family to protect? 

 If so, 

Then you are welcome to join us.

But I'm warning you right now. 

People in this Organization are crazy as hell. But if you are crazy like us, then I bet you will have a lot of fun during your stay. 

As you can see, people here are friendly and at the same time, a total badass during battles and missions. *smirks* 

This Organization is called the Task Forces and it is divided into (4) four different Teams. 

The Task Force is formed with a small group consisting 4-12 or more people to carry out a specific mission, project and solving crimes (generally speaking.) 

In each every task force you are assigned to group yourselves into 4 Teams (ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA and SIGMA) that is according to your level of skills and in each every Task Force there are 2 Deputy Heads who will guide and solve missions with you. 

As you read this story, you should be able to know further information's about it. 

And one more thing to remember, 

This Organization that you are about to enter, is ruled by the Familia Montalave . 

Not familiar with the Montalave's?

Go ahead and seek more about the origins of Montalave Familia.