Jealousy

Slowly reluctantly, i lift my face from the soft confines of my pillow. Blink once, close my eyes for a second, and blink again. Screwing my fist into my eyes, i squint in the morning light and turn my eyes over to peek at my phone.

I sweep the screen and and unlock the password, it's 10 am and there are 12 missed call.

Wow it's ringing
What a coincidence.

Mom's name come flashing up on my screen following by the sounds of ed sheeran's song, Photograph.

Here comes the dooms day Pie.

"Hel--"

"Pie for God shake why you didn't pick up my call?! And where are you now?!! Why don't u stayed at home?!"

I bet she scream her lungs out right now because my ear start to aching.

She didn't even let me finish my greetings too.

"Oh you're home, I'm in Pattaya. Don't worry I'm not gonna moved here, i didn't bring enough clothes."

I answered her uninterestedly while got up and scratching up my back.

"Why u always behaving like this!. Are you alone?"

She must be tired after going on business trip, and now I'm making her worried.

I'm feeling a little bit sorry to her.

"It's because u always leave me alone at home. U know that I'm afraid of dark and ghost, don't you? And yes, I'm alone." I sighed

Believe me, our house is so big, even sometimes i get lost while searching for food in the middle of the night.

Who's gonna guarantee me that there are no ghost appearing in the corner of my house.

"Haissh! Why don't you take Tao with you? He sure like to company you there, I'll call him now."

"No mom don't, he is busy right now."

I throw my gazed at the corner of this hotel room while thinking the answer for her upcoming questions.

"Busy? You're his boss, how can he busy when his boss didn't have any project for a month!"

"Mom, I've told ya it's a free time. Don't say like that, it sounds like I'm a jobless."

"well, jobless or not, all I want is MY DAUGHTER TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW!"

She sound so strict and irritated. OMG.

"Soon. I'll be home in two days and wrap myself in a wrapping paper when I reached home, as a present for your promotion."

"Thank you darling, that's gonna be the best and biggest present ever my princess! Take care there and don't attract to many attention, you know what I mean!"