oo2.

Anna P.o.v
School was finally out and everybody was walking out of the building. I was leaning on my car waiting for jj when the same boy from earlier approached me ." I dont appreciate the way you dissed me earlier shawty". He said . i juss realized he spoke with an accent making me wonder where he was from . " I dont like the way u grabbed me Lil daddy" . i said smirking . He didnt get a chance to reply , wen jj walked up smiling showing his bottom golds. "Hey sis" jj spoke and turned around when he realized the light skin dude.

"Oooo Anna got a boothang" Jj teased . I put my head down shaking it while praying to god i dont kill him . " Get in the car jj i dont feel like playing " he mumbled something under his breath then got in . I looked up and the light skin dude was staring at me intensely. " Its not nice to stare " i said. He shook his head and smiled showing his pearly white teeth and bottom golds . the more i looked at him , the more i noticed he was handsome asf . " lemme call my mom " he asked , i unlocked my phone and handed it to him. He took bout 30 seconds , handed me my phone and walked off , WTH , I noticed he didn't call anyone . Wen i got in the car jj had my car booming with kevin gates playing , i sighed turning it down before driving home.

It was friday night and me and the girls were getting ready to go to club paradise , the hottest teen club in Atlanta . I had on a black crop top , with slay written in gold across the front , and my true religion high waisted short s and my black size 4 timberlands , yeah my feet small . me , lizaa , mo and jj headed out looking good asf . im not even gone lie my lil brother was fresh asf , he had on some black true religion jeans , a black polo with the red horse and some black and red jordan 11s , with his polo cologne. 

We pulled up booming that o.t. genesis cut it , while everybody was checking my challenger as we hopped out . We all walked straight up to the door and quan the bouncer nodded his head and let us in , we were like royalty up here . I noticed my crew sitting in v.i.p on the 2nd floor . me , liza and mo headed up there , passing alot of hating hoes and thirsty niggas otw.

"Hey bitchess" i said . everybody replied "wassuh" as i took my seat . As soon as i sat down my favorite twerk song came on and me and liza headed to the dance floor .  I was twerking and getting down low wit it , wen i felt a pair of hands on my waist . I didnt even look back i juss kept dancing , finally the song went off and i turned and walked off , wen i felt someone pull me back .
"U juss gone twerk on me and leave shawty that's mean" he said .   I slowly turned around when i realized that accent . I smirked and said "well u walked up on me lil daddy" . he chuckled before saying "true true i did and this wont be the last time i will be walking up on u" he smirked and walked off , leaving me bewildered once again .

Vote , comment , share
Lizaa in the M|M .