oo3.

Prince Pov
That lil light skinny shawty some serious , lil mama the business . The way she was dancing on me , kinda made me feel some type of way , she really got a nigga in his feelings at this club.

"Hey" a darkskin girl said . I smiled and began to walk off when she grabbed me and started tryna spit game . I juss laughed cuhh the only girl i want right now is Anna fine ahh . i been watching lil mama for a lil minute and I like the way she carry herself , i can tell she not a hoe . I looked around cuhh i felt somebody watching me , wen i looked up and me and Anna's eyes met . She was staring hard , and i know it was because i juss walked off wen we was on the dance floor , but if i wanted haa i had to leave her curious bout me . i smirked and looked off wen my nigga future started blaring through the speakers . All through the night females kept tryna get my attention , but i paid them no mind . I was thinking on how i was gonna make a Anna my girl .

Anna Pov
I was staring at the lightskin dude , wen he caught me . He stared for a minute before he looked up and smirked and walked off . I aint even gone lie lil daddy had me curious . It was heading on 2 am and everybody was heading out . I looked around for jj wen i seen him sitting on my car . Everybody was juss in parking lot chilling bumping music , wen i noticed lizaa bout to fight . I started taking off my earrings while walking over there .

"Bitch i dont want ur ugly ahh boyfriend hoe" lizaa yelled .

"Well you be all in his face , so if u know whats good for u , u will stay tf from around him" the girl commented .

"Wtf that supposed to mean hoe , cuhh lizaa do wtf she want , wen she want" . before we realized it the girl hit lizaa and we was stumping that hoe . "BITCH WE WILL FUCK U UP HOE" I yelled while fucking that hoe up . Suddenly i felt myself being lifted up and i turned around and started swanging on them .

"Hold up lil mama" Prince said . I calmed down and realized i had hit prince in his face , i immediately felt bad cuhh he was juss tryna break it up .

"Im sorry i hit you" i said putting my earrings back on .

"Its ight , i like my women gangstaa" he chuckled . He looked sexy asf wit his polo shirt , true religion jeans and Jordan's . And he smelled good which was a turn on for me . He walked me and lizaa back to my car while we were fixing ourselves back up .

"Thank you i owe u one " . i stated . "Well u can make it up to me by taking me out on a date " he said . i smirked because that didnt sound like a bad idea at all .

"Wen do you want this date" ? I asked . he thought for a moment and said " Tommorow" he said and smiled showin them pearly white teeth .

"Thats a bet" i said and we said our goodbyes and i left the club smiling , waiting for tomorrow to come .

Vote , Comment .

Prince in th M|M ,