Part 5

(5 years later)

"Sana di" Shaan calls her sister with teary eyes.

"What happened Shaanu?" Sana asks her brother. Sana is 8 yrs old now & her three little brothers are 5 years old. All the three boys looks alike. Only Rk & Sana are able to differentiate who is who, even Madhu gets confused at times when her three boy stood together, dressed up similarly.

"Sana di! Sana di!" Ishaan & Trishaan also barges into Sana's room crying.

"Why you three are crying babies?" Sana asks them worriedly. She loves her three brothers so much & she could not see tears in their eyes.

"Stop crying & tell what happened?"

"Today, Dhruv's birthday" Dhruv is their classmate.

"Okay" Sana patiently asks.

"He gave big five star chocolate for us. We three kept in our bags so that we all can share & eat. But now its missing."

"That's it?" Sana sighs in relief that there is no major issue which caused her precious little brothers to cry.

"Di, will get you new one."

"No! We want the same chocolate Dhruv gave us. It was his birthday chocolate. Its special."

"Where you kept?"

"In our school bags, front zip where we keep our snacks box."

"Oh! Do you think your classmates have taken the chocolates?"

"No! They wont. They have their own." Shaan tells

"I saw it in my bag when we returned home from school. I thought to eat after we come from playing football."

"Oh! Don't worry. Mama must have taken the chocolates & kept them in fridge so that it wont melt."

"Right, di. You are a genius. Love you." Trishna kisses his Sana di's cheek & runs to the kitchen to check the fridge.

"Di... Di...Di..."

"What? Stop shouting."

"Its not in fridge."

"Oh! Come, lets go & ask momma." Sana takes them to their parents room.

"Daddy!" The three boys shouts seeing their father holding the chocolate wrappers. Rk didnt know how the chocolate wrappers came in his hand. He was busy watching tv with his wife.

"What?" Rk asks them.

"Why you ate our chocolates."

"What chocolates?" Rk asks confused.

"Daddy, dont lie."

"Hey! I didnt eat any chocolates." Rk tells & turns his madhu. Dammit! She ate his sons' chocolates.

"Yeah! Yeah! Calm down. Papa, didnt eat your chocolates." Sana tells them firmly.

"Then who?" Ishaan asks.

"Momma..." Sana tells softy. All the three turns to look at their momma. Even Rk turns to see his wife smirking that she got caught in the hand of their kids... But she sits beside him & watches the serial so interestingly not even caring what's happening around her.

"Momma! Momma! Momma!"

"Move Trishaan. You are covering the TV." Madhu slightly moves her son when he crawled on the bed & sat on Madhu's lap.

Shaan quickly grabs the remote & switches off the tv.

"Ishaan!" Madhu shouts.

"I am not Ishaan. I am Shaan." Shaan corrects her mom.