The Day I got super powers: Part 2

"IT'S A LIME!" Luis screamed as he was running away from the bench. "Luis calm down" Joey said soft but loud. "Im allergic, Severely!". "I can't see your lips puffing up, maybe you're not allergic anymore". "Well I don't want to take the chances" Luis said as he was running up to the front office to call his mum.

That night Joey thought about lunch and decided to text Luis to see if he was alright. "Are you okay" he texted but he had no answer. Joey decided to give up and watch Anime.

The next morning Luis woke up and took his shower like normal and noticed he was turning a lite green. He dried himself and rushed up to his mum to show her what had happened. "Mum, I'm turning green!". "I'm not in the mood for jokes Luis" Said his mum angrily. "It's true, look". "It's texta! Go get ready Luis, we are leaving in five minutes!".

Luis's younger sister Kassie, noticed that Luis's finger was turning a bright green."Luis, your finger is turning bright green!". "I know Kassie, I tried to tell mum but she thought I was joking" Said Luis as they were pulling up to the school.

"Hey Luis!" Yelled Joey as he was walking up to his locker. "Are you okay?". "I AM TURNING GREEN!" Shouted Luis scared at what was happening. "Wait what, is that a tail? Said Joey confused. "OMG, Meet me in the bathroom, QUICK!".

"So what's going on!?" Said Joey freaking out. "I don't know" Mumbled Luis. "You look like the main character from the anime I watched last night" Observed Joey. "What was it called?". "Last Weekend". "Well, just don't tell Crystal (Luis's Crush)". "She would freak out!" Said Joey laughing. 

"Wait, are you floating!?