Chapter 1

Chiharu's POV

*8 years later

"Chiharu get up! You have school and you're going to be late!"

"OK, OK, OK!! I'm up!"

I ran downstairs to find Kakashi-onii-chan on the couch waiting for me. He grabbed my wrist dashing for the door. Weird, because usually he was the one late, not me. 

I was finally receive my headband tomorrow. I've been living with Kakashi-onii-chan for a while now because of .. of... umm... never mind....  Everyday I have been training to become the strongest ninja ever! Course I'll never tell anyone. :3

On our way to class, I noticed there was ... paint on the hokage's statues. It was probably Uzumaki Naruto, the class clown. Now there's going to be a lecture during class time, yay!  (less class time!)

I feel bad for Iruka-sensei. He has to deal with Naruto everyday, and live. Sure Naruto-san was a pain in the butt, but you just have to accept him for who he is. That's what Kakashi-onii-chan told me. So I guess Naruto-san was alright. 

Soon I arrived to class, late. Hopefully I won't get the lecture becasue of the little Naruto incident.... Thank You Naruto :'D

"Naruto, you little moron! Do you know what you just did?! Of course you know what you did, you wouldn't have done it if you didn't!"

I saw Naruto all tied up as I sneaked into the room, hoping that Iruka-sensi wouldn't see me.  As I got to my seat, I saw this kid next to me snicker.

"What do you want Uchida?" 

"I never said anything..."

"Duck ass emo head," I murmured, just loud enough for him to hear.

I'm pretty sure he got the point because he did his little 'death' glares at me. Speaking of death glares, I usually get one from at least every girl. It's not my freaking fault that I had to sit next to the most conceited jerk of all time.... probably...

I sighed as one of Uchida's fan girls came up to me, Pinky. 

"Hey Chiharu! Move So I can sit next to Sasuke!" she said oh so loudly. 

"And if I don't?"

"Then we're gonna have to fight for it!"

Heh, as if. You don't even have enough guts to lay a hand on me. It's as if my emotions told me to become irritated. Probably because I remembered that I came in second for almost everything. Damned Uchida beat me to first, but then again, he doesn't know about my Kekkei Genkai. I haven't shown it to anyone yet, hehe >:D (well, maybe the eye color thing...)

"Try me." I whispered, grining evily. I felt my eyes burn as they changed colors continuously, hues of violet to shades of blue and green.

"Chiharu!" Disturbed from my train of thought of killing Pinky. "Hokage-sama wants you!" Iruka-sensei yelled.

Troubled by his request, I slowly walked out of the room, straight to Hokage-sama's quarters.

 Sasuke's POV

Hmm, I wonder what they need her for. 

Sure she's annoying as hell, but she's interesting... she doesn't follow me around like some other people. She stands her ground and prepares to fight for no reason... maybe habit?

I glanced as Sakura, one of the fan girls, grin and smoothly sit in the seat Chiharu usually sits in. Great, now I have to deal with a girl who is a complete stalker. I would definitely choose Chiharu over this girl. 

"HEY, HARUNO! PICK UP YOU'RE ASS AND MOVE!" and there goes Chiharu.

I looked up at Chiharu's eyes, they were confused, baffled, scared. 

"Stupid girl."she murrmured.

"What happened?" 

Crap. I didn't mean for that to slip. I mean, who cares what happened to her, right?

"You'll see."

What? What the hell did she mean? 

"OK children, today is the day you will get you're leaf headbands. You will have to preform the Bunshin no Jutsu." Iruka-sensei explained. 

Easy.

Everyone got into a line and preformed the jutsu perfectly and each received a Konoha Leaf headband. 

"Alright-ty then, well done everyone! Now, everyone, I'm going to call out the names of those in you're individual teams."

Oh please, anyone but a fan girl, anyone but a fan girl, anyone but a fan girl....

"Uzumaki Naruto" 

"Uchida Sasuke"

... at least Naruto's not a fan girl. 

"Haruno Sakura" 

Crap. 

I sat there, staring at the wall as Sakura squealed and Nauto groned. I listened to everyone's names as I realized Chiharu's name wasn't called. 

She didn't act surprized, telling herself it was nothing, but dening everything she said. 

The hell.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mkay, I know that Naruto is supposed to go through this whole phase with Iruka, but I got lazy.

just the way it goes. 

mkay, thanks for reading! 

fan me! comment! vote!

k, since i'm kinda not getting votes, i'ma not update till i get one. just cuz i can :3

the chick named, 

meiyumi_ai