Prologue

This chapter is dedicated to bRennaJaDe93. She's awsome and she supported me on this storyXD. Read her stories, their really good, yeah, yeah! Ok so on with the story... :)

Sorry, I kinda had to do the prologue in two seperate POVs.

I got a vote *o* sooo happy!! So now if Once I get at least two votes on each chapter, i'll (try to) add another chapter :)

 ___________________________________________________________________________

Prologue 

Jiraiya POV

I stood there and watched in horror. In horror of my little girl dying. It was my fault. I wasn't strong enough. I stood there and let him hurt her. He took her one single life away from her... and me.

Tsunade held me bleeding from the cuts and and bites. She held me like a little boy while I cried in her arms. 

"Tsunade, please, please help her." I cried some more as she nodded her head in disagreement indicating my little girl was dead now. 

"Then erase it, erase it all. Erase these memories of Chiharu frm my mind. It already hurts too much when I think of it. Please lay her body formally  so she can silently sleep." 

I laid down as she reluctantly obeyed my request. She carefully layed down Chiharu's still body. Silently comming back to me, placing my head on her lap. Tsunade then hovered her had over my forehead. 

I shed the last tear for Chiharu as Tsunade's hand glowed a soft green.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Orochimaru POV

Heh, she was mine. The last child of the Kuroki clan was mine. It was all thanks to Jiraiya to raise the child until she was able to use her powers to it's full extent. I also waited until I knew Jiraiya loved her with his whole heart, so I could crush him at the right moment. Though I didn't think Tsunade would erase his memories of the girl. 

I watched as Tsunade placed her had over Jiraiya's head. It was so amusing, but I had to get the girl's body before she actually died. I only used one of my creations to stop her heart beat, but it needed another injection for the heart to beat once more. There was also a certain amount of time before she actually died. 

After Tsunade was done with Jiraiya, she had to put the body elsewhere so Jiraiya's memories wouldn't return. Afterall, you can never fully erase memories, but you can put them in 'storage'. I learned that from Tsunade long ago... This was the perfect time to steal the body. I transported myself to where the body was and stabbed the needle into the girl's body. It'll take a while for her to wake up although that was alright. I picked her up and carried her as I headed back to base.

It was so easy. Tricking Jiraiya that his little girl realy died. I guess I really wanted her, she would make a great test subject. I had to have her, afterall, she had that rare bloodline trait. She had that exquisite bloodline trait that allowed hetr to predict an opponent's moves. Most of all, she could see the past, present (in another area), and future. Her eyes glowed had a purple and teal hue once her Kekki Genki activated.

I have many people I want for myself. Like someone from the Uchida clan. I wanted the eyes. But for me to obtain an Uchida, I need the girl to take him, leading me to train the little one.

 ___________________________________________________________________

Ok, so the next chapter is in the past transitioning to the future, so bear with me and try not to get confused -_-'

Sorrryyy.

oh yeah and she's 5

Oh yah, comment and vote plz ^.^