Chapter 1

HI GUYS I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ASKING ME TO UPDATE FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO. BUT IM GOING TO TRY L O L OL O L

---------------------------------------

"Are you guys done?" I asked my friend Samantha as she was currently sucking her girlfriends face off. Samantha is bisexual and so is her girlfriend, Victoria. People at school call her Victoria the sexy assistant but Samantha gets extremely protective of her.

"Hmhmmmh?" Samantha murmured under Victoria's mouth. I rolled my eyes. Really?

"Samantha I have to go to the library to get a book come on." I practically begged. I don't want to go to the library alone, especially this late at night. 

Samantha waved me away and i grumpily picked up my backpack and threw it around my shoulder. I gasped as I opened the door, it was way too cold. Sadly, I didnt have a sweater on me. Nice going Miley. I took out my ipod from the small pocket of my backpack and put my headphones into my ears. I turned on music and pressed shuffle. Tennis Court by Lorde came on and I walked to the library.

-------------------

Luckily for me the library was open. I walked to the entrance and warm heat hit my face immediately. I sighed in happiness as my goosebumps were disappearing while I walked over to the kids section. I picked a story for my little sister that had a pink cover, a princess and a pink muffin in her hand. How is that even possible. I shook my head and walked over to the teenager section.

After a long 10 minutes of looking for the perfect book I finally found two. Stargirl and The Fault In Our Stars. I've heard really good things about these two books and after reading the back of it I became intrested. I walked over to a dest with someones back towards me. 

"Excuse me?" I said looking for their attention. The person turned around and i nearly gasped. This guy is so hot. His hair was all messy and his smile is the best thing in the world. He picked up glasses and put them on. How can someone go from sexy to adorable so quickly? I know this sounds cheesy but I now believe in love at first sight.

"Hello, how may I help you?" His voice is so deep and raspy but the way he speaks turns me on. 

"Hi um.. Harry." I say while poking the name tag thats on his chest. He laughs in respond and i laugh too not sure what to say. "I um, I'm Miley." I smile.

"Hello Miley. Im Harry as you can see. Do you want to check out your books?" He asks ruffling up his hair. This boy will be the death of me. 

"Um yeah." I say unable to speak. He takes the books from my hand and try's to scan it. He grunts and I smile. He's just too cute.

"Sorry this stupid thing wont work. We have another one in the back, I could try that if you want?" He asks staring right into my eyes.

"Sure I dont mind." I say. 

"Perfect" He says and smiles before grabbing my hand and leading me to the back. The feel of his skin on mine makes me have goosebumps.When we reach the room he lets me enter the room first and he follows behind me and I hear the door close and click. I look behind me and Harry has locked the door. He looks at me and smiles. 

"I've been waiting to do this the moment I saw you." He said and pushes me against the wall and begins to kiss me. The way our lips move in motion together is unbelievable. He takes off his pants, shirt and glasses and i'm surprised to see that he has many tattoos all over his body. 

Before I knew it he's taking off my clothes and he makes me bend over a table. I look behind me as he's taking off his underwear and I gasp. He laughs at my reaction and walkes over to me and stands me up straight. He takes off my panties and it's not long after his length enters me. He grunts and I pout at the emptiness. 

"Sit on the table." He said and i did exactly as he said. He spreads out my legs for me and he whispers in my ear, "I want to see your face when I fuck you." 

HE puts on a condom and slowly puts his length in me once again. I screw my eyes shut and bite my lips.

"Damn your so sexy." He says going faster. To stop my loud moans I cover my mouth.

"Say something" He says."

"I.." I stutter. "Harry..." I moan.

"Thats it..." He says and he slips out of me before saying, "I'm gonna show you the real square root of 69."