1. One Step to Killing or to Hurting

~~Chara POV~~

I feel so happy for once, first I get to kill again without Frisk and second i get to kill with my girlfriend, isn't that exciting!

Y/N just killed the last monster in the ruins, i walk up to her and kissed her cheek, she smiled.

"So ready to continue?" I said, she looked up at me anrd smiled evilly. God I loved that smile of hers.

"Come on, the genocide just started!" She said and grabbed my hand and we run to that stupid goat's house. I can't wait for this to happen. When we enter, it was clean, I went to the kitchen, there were no knives.

*Where are the knives?

I growled, that stupid goat doesn't have knives! Ugh makes me want to kill her more! I took a deep breath but I didn't know where Y/N is so I went to go check.

*She's not in the living room, nor the hallways, nor the rooms.

So she must've been downstairs, i went downstairs and the walls were covered in blood? And dust? I got alot worried, what happen here? Wheres Y/N?! I ran until the end of the hallway, and at the end it was Toriel turning to dust and her soul crack in pieces.

At least she's dead but wheres Y/N? When I went open the door, i felt like I want to kill this bastard!

~~Your POV~~

I already killed Toriel and when I open the door, vines wrapped around me, hurting me alot. I called Chara but i couldn't due to the pain, and my eyes were covered so I couldn't do anything.

"Flowey!" I heard Chara's voice, he came and Flowey is doing this?

~~Chara POV~~

"Flowey!" I said.

"Oh howdy Chara, long time no see ya?" He said

"PUT, HER, DOWN!" I said getting ready to kill him.

"Heh, idiot I thought you didn't care for anybody but her? Why Chara?" He said, raising an eyebrow but doesn't have any.

"I love her you idiot, she is all I wanted in my whole life and if she dies, I'll reset! No matter how many rest it takes to make her in one piece in a timeline!" I yelled, i can see Y/N crying.

"So you love her ya? What a funny word, but Chara, why your acting like this now? Wouldn't it be better to kill her?"

I didn't want to hear anymore, I ran right behind him and smashed him repeatedly. He screamed and let go of Y/N, when he was nothing but a mess i ran to Y/N, she was laying down, weak and her sides are covered in blood.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, i should've stayed with you." I said feeling threaten tears. She couldn't speak, all she did was put her hand on my cheek and I put my hand over it. After that I kissed her, it was sweet and nice. I pulled back and I started carrying her, i can't continue, Sans will try to do something to her.

I was thinking for a moment and my plan was running and skipping all the things the skeleton brothers would want me and her to do. So I enter the snowy place and started running in full speed, not even wanting to see Sans, so I ran when I got to the bridge, Sans was already there.

Are you kidding?