9. A Timeline with No Nightmares

~~Your POV~~

I don't know why I done it, my mind just controlled my body. I fell on the same golden flowers. Beside me was a human, it was Chara. I was so scared what will he think, Will he kill me? Will he leave me? Will he never love me for this..? All of these questions filled my mind. I got up and started walking, scared to think what will Chara do to me.

As I walked, I hear voices of monsters being killed. It was enough for me to earn a flashback and for me to be crying. I ran as fast as I can, crying. I couldn't bare to think any longer due to the scream of pain of monsters being killed.

~~Chara POV~~

I woke up, lonely. She must've left me, I got up and started walking though I slipped. I looked at the ground and it was tears, I knew something wasn't right with Y/N. I followed the trail of her tears, leading me to Toriel's house. I opened the door I saw Y/N just looking at the Rest button, her rocking herself.

I knew it, she's thinking about reseting huh..

"Y/N..?" I said gently. She looked at me, trembling. "I-im sorry Chara...." I sit right next to her, hugging her. "Babe, I know you won't believe this but if you want to rest then go for it."

She looked at me shocked and sad. "B-but..", I smiled and kissed her cheek. This was nothing, absolutely nothing like me but I care for Y/N so I want her happy, and who knows it may be better, maybe I can changed. I made a displease face of the thought of it, Y/N giggled.

I smiled, "It's fine and who knows maybe it'll be better then for me to be almost killed." I said, giggling a bit. She nodded, looking at the Reset button again.

"Chara, you sure....?" She said, worried. I nodded placing her hand on the button, making it glow and light up the ruins. We both smiled and kissed each other before getting sent to another timeline.

A timeline that doesn't have nightmares.

(A/N: I am so sorry that I haven't been able to update, I just want to say I started school, and I'll be a bit busy because of that, and I just wanted to say, thank you so much for following me and for the 1,100 readers of my book.)