8. Falling again

(Warning: Will contain surcide and depression)

~~Chara POV~~

I woke up, cuddling Y/N. I was so happy that we finally done it, it made me...change? I don't know but I feel like she deserves the perfect day and that's what I'm going to do. I got up and up my clothes on and went to the kitchen. I'll cook an omelet with bacon, i know her favorites. So I started cooking.

~~Time Skip to Chara almost finishing cooking the Bacon and You waking up~~

I was almost finish cooking the bacon and I hear footsteps. "Chara?" I turn around to see Y/N walking towards me with her PJs. "Hey cutie, had a good sleep?" I said, giving her a quick kiss. She smiles and nods. "Good, go sit down I'm almost finishing cooking your breakfast." She looked at me puzzled but sits down. I placed the cook bacon on her omelet and hands her, her breakfast.She looked at me still puzzled. "Why are you doing this?" She asked.

I looked at her and smiled. "Because after what we did, i felt like you needed a perfect day." I tell her."Oh, you don't need to Chara." She said and smiles. "But I want to, beside i want to make it up for making you hurt." She kisses my cheek. "Fine, I'll let you." I smile.

~~Your POV~~

I started eating the breakfast and it was so good, i almost drool. Chara looked at me and smiled, knowing that I loved it. I looked at him and smiled already finish with my breakfast. Chara looked shock. "Wow, i didnt expect you eating it in 10 minutes." He said, taking the plate and puts it in the dishwasher, turning it on. "Well, it was so good." I said smiling. I stand up and kissed him on the cheek. "So what are you planning for me?" I asked. He gave me a look, that says 'you know I'm not telling'. He takes my hand and walks out of the aparment, and locks it. I intertwine my fingers in his, making both of us smile.

~~Time Skip to Chara making you close your eyes~~

I can feel like we stopped. "Okay, open them." Chara said and I opened my eyes. We were at the top of the mountain that lies the underground. I felt memories flooding back, to killing Toriel, all the way to Asgore. And Asriel

"Your crying, what's wrong babe?"Chara said worryingly, wiping your tears. I been getting thoughts and more thoughts and so I started walking towards that giant hole.

"Babe dont!!" Chara yelled about to grab my hand but i jumped and fallen.

~~Chara POV~~

Why did she jumped! If she going down, I'm going as well.

*i jumped