22:30

"Chanyeol."

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

"Then eat."

"I can't cook, plus, there's no food in the  refrigerator."Baekhyun whined. He roll from his bed and then wake up before walk towards Chanyeol's bed.

"So what are you expecting from me?"Chanyeol rise his left eyebrow while grinning.

"Let's go out."Baekhyun pout.

It's been more than a week since Chanyeol opened up to Baekhyun. They become more closer and Chanyeol is smiling a lot. Since that, Baekhyun know that originally, Chanyeol is kind of a cheerful person. All happy and smiley.

Because look at him now! He is just too much smiling. But only to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol admitted that Baekhyun is a nice and kind friend. He's nice, he's cheerful, he's cute, he's adorable, he knos how to comfort sad people by telling jokes and do stupid things.. He's have all that friend-materials.

Chanyeol grow a wide smile on his face.

Baekhyun, like usual, his heart start beating inappropriately, and blush like a tomato, after seeing that smile.

"I knew that."Chanyeol grin.

"Know that I'm hungry?"Baekhyun ask innocently.

Chanyeol laugh, "Baekhyun why are you so dumb! I mean I know that you'll ask me out."

Baekhyun just pout, "Well, who's talking about watching in the kitchen?"he suddenly open that topic again.

Chanyeol's expression become flat before he smirk, "Well, who's talking about my dad worked on the sea in the whole time?"

Baekhyun blush at that. "Stupid. Don't ever remind me that again."

Chanyeol chuckls before ruffling his hair, "You're adorable."

Baekhyun pout. But inside, he's jumping like a maniac.

OMFGGGGGG HE SAID THAT I'M ADORABLE- Wait. I'm not adorable. I'm handsome! How dare he said I'm adorable!

Baekhyun crossed his arms, "I'm handsome. Not a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e."he spell the last word with his eyes closed and chin up.

Chanyeol laugh, "Pfffft. Look at you. You just added it into adorableness."

Baekhyun blush, "Whateva."

"You're a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e remember that."Chanyeol give him a wink.

Baekhyun pout.

"So you wanna go out or not?"Baekhyun deadpanned.

Chanyeol sigh, "I guess I have no choice."

While inside he is gladly join him in going out.
===
"Are you serious, Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun look up at him, with a mouth full of food. "Whaf?"

Chanyeol almost laugh at it, "You're too much! Eating hamburger, hotdog, a slice of pizza, and soda at night isn't good at all!"

"Buf I'ef fungry!"(trans : but I'm hungry!xD)

And now Chanyeol couldn't held his laugh.

"What are you talking about omg."Chanyeol erase the tears that formed on his eyes. It's been a long time since he didn't laugh this hard. And it was really refreshing.

Baekhyun finally gulp it down, "I said 'but I'm hugry', duh."

They sit on the old park that Chanyeol always visit it whenever he bored and they are sitting on the ground. Enjoying the night view. Well.. that's Chanyeol. For Baekhyun, he enjoyed his food.

"The sky is so pretty."Chanyeol murmur, smiling to the sky.

Baekhyun look up, "What's so pretty? It just dark."then he eat the last food on his hand; a slice of pizza.

Chanyeol chuckle, "Stupid as always."he mutter under his breath.

And fortunately, Baekhyun didn't hear it because he's too busy groaning about the dropped sausage.

Chanyeol suddenly has an urge to stare at the petite boy beside him.

The boy now finish his food and enjoying the soda that he bought.

Chanyeol smile when he spotted a ketchup in the edge of Baekhyun's lips.

"Hey, Baekhyun."

"Hmm?"Baekhyun look up at Chanyeol.

And he freaking shock when Chanyeol cup his face with his both hands and suddenly lick the edge of his mouth.

Baekhyun accidentally drop the soda. Good thing it didn't spill out.

Chanyeol's hands still on Baekhyun's face, cupping it. His eyes locked with Baekhyun's. And Baekhyun feel his world stop when suddenly Chanyeol whispered, "You're so beautiful."

Before press his lips against Baekhyun's soft one.
===
A/N : Not telling you this before but..
This is just a short-story so be ready;)

Anyway, I wrote this on 22:30 and now it's 23:24 xD