00:00[END]

Chanyeol not even have a chance to confess to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun not even have a chance to tell Chanyeol everything.

Chanyeol is already dead, Baekhyun doesn't know it.

Baekhyun is already dead, Chanyeol doesn't know it.

All they know that maybe, maybe they have a chance to meet again. On the other side..

That night, exactly at 00:00, the sky is dark, the wind blow so hard, and the weather is really cold.

At the dorm number '276' there's left nothing but just emptiness. And memories.

And oh, there's something on Chanyeol's bed.

It is Baekhyun's phone. In there we could see the recording on the video player.

It seems Baekhyun is sitting on his bed. And he is holding his phone, he hold it high and he is smiling to the phone right now.

"Annyeong Chanyeollie!~"he smile widely to the phone.

"You must be find it weird since you found my phone on your bed."he chuckle.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm trully sorry for not telling you this from the very beginning."he laugh bitterly.

"I suffer from a lung cancer. It's been 5 years since the doctor diagnosed me. He said that my times is only left 5 years again before my death."

He smile bitterly, and then his eyes fixed on the camera again, "My dad was experienced the same as me. He have a lung cancer because he smoke for too much. That's why his son is like this right now."he chuckle sadly.

"Anyway Chanyeol, please don't freak out when I'm telling you this."he bite his lip, just like whenever he's nervous.

"I.. You know what, since I saw you for the first time, I thought that you're a cold guy and I even thought that you have no heart."he chuckle again, tears start formed on his eyes.

"But as the time passed, you changed. You care for me, you show your cold side but you still took care of me. And I know since that I.."his hand tremble and the phone is a bit shaking.

".. fall in love with you."he smile bitterly, tears now rolling down his cheeks.

"Okay I know this is really awkward. But I'm telling you the truth, I fall in love with you. I love you, Chanyeol.."

This time Baekhyun cry even harder, "Chanyeol, I love you until it hurt me so much. I love you so much, but I couldn't tell you. I'm selfish if I confess to you then just leave you when I'm dead."

He chuckle while tears keep rolling down to his cheeks.

"Please keep healthy, please make some new friends because I'm sure many people want to be your friend. And please.. keep smiling, your smile is the most beautiful thing in my life. I'm swear."Baekhyun blushed and now he look down in embarrassment.

"So.. I think that's all. Please don't hate me for not keeping this from you. And.. I love you."he blush again before give a goodbye-kiss to the phone screen.

Before it's the screen turn into a dark one.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol's death is on the same day and even in the same hour, 12:00.

Is that a clue that they're made for each other?

And that's mean that they're destined to meet each other again on the other life.

[END]
===
A/N : Told ya it's gonna be a short-fic *wink*

At least it's a happy ending.. right?

Sorry for the lame end. I don't know how to end a story in a beautiful way lmao.

AND..

Big thanks to all the people who support me through votes and comments. Especially comments. Your comments seriously make me smile like an idiot and you guys make my day!♥

Hmm.. I'm planning to make a new chanbaek fic. The plot is already on my mind since days ago. ARGH sorry my mind is really full of chanbaekXD

Imma tell you if I already publish it *wink*

See you in the next fic?

I love you. 너무 너무 사랑해. 我爱你们。
あなたを愛してください!

Your trully author,

Miss__park61.