Hidden Chapter - Morning Sensual Pleasure

A/N : Warning: this chapter contains sexual acts and offensive words. If you are not a fan of those kinds of things, you can skip this chapter. ^__^

VAUGHN

I opened the door to her room, made sure to lock the door and then I threw her on the bed, making her shriek while I was laughing like a lunatic.

“What the heck Vaughn? Was it really necessary to throw me? Really Vaughn?”, she asked me, irritation was clearly on her voice. She propped herself on the bed trying to get up but I immediately pinned her down, hovered above her. Her scent invaded all my senses, that sweet floral smell. I pressed my body to hers, feeling every curve and contour of her body, her softness against the hard planes of my toned body.

“I missed you so much chèrie!”, I said against her skin as I gave her neck light kisses.

“Vaughn...”, I heard her mumbled my name. I felt her shiver as my kisses trudged down from her creamy white neck to her chest.

“Cataleya...”, I moaned softly in between my kisses.

I cupped one of her breast over her dress and kneaded it with much excitement while I suck at the valley between her breasts. Her breast fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. It’s slightly bigger than I remember when I last held it five years ago, and I like it. Just at that thought made my excitement escalate by ten folds over.

I captured her quivering lips once again. I can’t get enough of those luscious lips that she had been willingly offering. The sweet taste of her lips made me even hungrier than before. I tugged at her lower lip, asking her to open up her lovely mouth. She smiled against our kiss and opened her mouth to welcome my passionate intrusion. I wasted no time to explore the warmth and sweetness that it possesses. Each flicker of her tongue against mine drove me crazier and pushed me over the brink of my sanity.

I kept my weight off of her and put it on my arm. I shuddered when I heard her moaned my name against my lips. It sent shivers throughout my body and gave me the push I needed to continue pleasuring her... and of course, myself. I felt her nipple harden under my possessive touch. Her breath hitched and her chest rise and fall. Her bud was sensitive to my touch and it easily hardened between my fingers as I tweaked at it.

She pulled out from our kiss to gasp a lungful of air. I continue to kiss her at the corner of her mouth not wanting to part with her warm skin, then slid my tongue over her bottom lip once again. Her lips trembled as a gently nibbled at it. My hand moved expertly over breast then skimmed downward at the side to the hem of dress. I caressed her inner thigh with trembling hands, too excited to feel her whole body again, the body that belonged to me since all those years ago. A moan escaped from her lips and squirmed beneath me. Her actions made me frantic with excitement.