Chapter 2

Where am i? Oh right my best friends just beat me up, great right? I dont know what happened at all. I was just sitting there sobbing quietly until i saw something flash by me I ignored it though. I got up and started walking towards the forest I go to when im upset until I saw some people i didnt want to see right now Brittany and her hang were walking by. "Hey! come over here bitch" she yelled  no no no no no not right now my ribs are still really sore "you didnt forget your daily beating right" run run run i started running into the forest until someone got ahold of the neck of the shirt "AHH" i screamed as they threw me to the ground they started beating me horribly then i thought this couldnt get worse they came. And what i mean by they are Harry Niall Louis Liam and Zayn, Brittany walked up to them and told them to get out of here but Zayn pushed her to the ground and told all of them to go they listened to them because they could see in his eyes that he was serious. I ran up to them and hugged him "thank you thank you thank you I knew you guys would come back" i said he just pushed me off of him and said "what are you talking about slut the only reason why we stopped them was because they weren't beating you hard enough. I gasped and walked backwards slowly I was about to run when Niall grabbed me and threw me on the ground. I screamed in horror as Louis kicked me so hard in the ribs i cried he did this method repeatedly and i was screaming I think he broke my ribs harry punched me straight in the face and thats when I blacked out all i saw was darkness after that.