Traptastical: .004

ANYWAYS Im Sorry that i haven't updated in the fucking longest yall i been hella busy but im back on my shit since its summer so it bout to be lit af. I Promise!

Meech banged on the door again

Meech banged on the door again. Go away nigga! I silently prayed to myself. Obviously God was being childish asf right now cause Meech banged again yelling,

Nigga open the door I know yo ass inside. I shook my head and slowly turned the door knob. Meech glared at me tryna give me his best mad face.

I could never feel intimidated at his puny ass. Well? Nigga you did all that fucking banging and just gone stand there and stare? I asked folding my arms  and glaring right back at him. You already know it's up with me he said smirking at me.  I know this nigga not tryna play me like I'm pussy or sum! I looked around the room,then walked to the kitchen still looking.

What the fuck you looking for? Meech asked irritated. I walked back to the door.

Oh I was just looking for who tf you THOUGHT you were talking to cause it damn sure ain't me. Meech you might wanna take bout 3 steps back and give 4 feet of space before you get slapped tf down Infront your friends and Your sister for even trying me with that lil fake flashing yo ass just did. Cause nigga you already know I'm not the fucking one so don't try it bitch. Please don't I said.

The dude behind chuckled loudly but Meech shot him a look that him try to control his giggles.

Meech you gone let him talk to you like that? After he just played me with this nigga?

Monica asked pointing to Adren who was on the phone with someone. Who tf he calling at a moment like this? Lemme chill this not even my nigga. ....

Iight....Yeah they still here...don't do that Angelo....Okay.

He said into the phone hurrying to hang up. Who tf is Angelo? I was just about to ask his ass when a tan Camry pulled up in the yard. And a tall light skinned nigga jumped out with what looked like a bat in his hand.

Aye.....WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGAS TRYNA FIGHT MY LIL BROTHER?! 😡😤 he yelled.

Your Brother?! I asked looking at Adren. He Shook his head and walked outside. Angelo, didn't I ask you specifically not to bring the bat my nigga?

He asked sighing. I could tell his brother was most definitely the wild one of the two. He was slim and Lowkey lanky but it suited him with a birth mark on his right cheek. He smiled at Adren exposing  a pair of dimples beautiful niggas must have ran in the family.

Pic Of Angelo....

Sorry bruh, I ain't know how many niggas was gone be here.

He laughed Adren narrowed his eyes and smirked.

"Nigga I said exactly two!"

He said laughing His accent peeking throughout his words. Gawhdamn I'll take both of  them niggas no sides needed I wasn't the only one thinking it either.

I noticed Monica looking at Angelo like he was prey and she was on the hunt Licking her lips like they was bout to fall off . Hold up Li Bitch you ain't taking daddy. Betta back that thotful ass up.Pussy Prolly Expired from all that Thot scotch she be playing with niggas dicks.

I felt like someone was looking at me so I pulled my eyes from Monica's disgraceful ass and looked over my shoulder and saw Meechs friend staring me down. Like REALLY staring me down.

Damn can a nigga have his face back ? I asked mugging him.

I was trying my best to be mad but he just smiled which made him look cute Af!

"My bad."

He answered  still staring at me. Lord lemme go before I be tempted to do some shit.

I walked outside and bumped Meech, Motherfucka he squealed like a bitch. Shut the fuck up bitch i said still walking towards Adren and his brother.

Once I walked up they convo immediately stopped and Angelo's eyes was all over my body. I blushed cause he wasn't even hiding the fact that he was checking me out Infront of his brother. Damn, who this Adren? he asked pointing at me.

I looked at Adren who was smirked tf out at his brothers reaction of me.

This is Dimitri. He said sliding next me.

Angelo didn't his eyes off of me though.

And how you know him? He asked.

I like how they having a full blown convo like my ass not even here.

Um we met from class I answered for Adren.

And y'all are? He asked.

Babyboy asking a too many questions for me. Friends for now. Adren said looking at me. Angelo was cute hands down but he ain't have shit on my baby Adren.

I blushed and looked down at my shoes
I gotta go home before my momma come tryna find me.

I said still looking down. It was damn sure after ten and I ain't tell Ma Where i was gone be before I left the house.

The only reason my phone wasn't ringing to death was because it was dead. I can take you home.

Angelo said pointing to his Camry.  Oh hell no nigga. Fuck around and get raped playing with him.

He already eye fucking me. No I'll just walk I don't like that far away anyway. I said shaking my head Adren laughed and pinched my booty a lil. I smirked and hit his shoulder lightly. Stop Daddy 👅💦

I'll take you don't trip. Give me the keys Angelo.

Putting his hand out Angelo looked like he was bout to argue but looked at the look Adren was giving him and dropped the keys into his hands.

No Frfr I'm good I can walk.

They both looked at me like I was crazy then shook their heads.

Boy get in this fucking car.

Adren said already getting inside. Angelo stepped closer until he was Infront me.

Bye Dimitri he said smiling. 

Damn he got a pretty ass smile ☺️. Oh bye I said hurrying past him and jumping into the car.

Adren Started the engine and pulled off quickly.

We wasn't even on the road 5 seconds before he asked So why the fuck you was checking out my brother just now?

Authors Note: I finally fucking updated and will be tomorrow to so make sure you watch out for that 😍😍 XoXo E.