Meeting up

How's it going friends? That's gonna be my new thing to say before starting a new chapter. Hehe. I'm weird. Remember if you want to be a character in this story add it in the comments. U most likely should have a alter ego since its YouTube gamers. Well I guess ur not even reading this. Onward with the story!!!!!!!!

Pewdie's POV

When we got off the air plane I was startled at how different California temperature was compared to Sweden's. I was all ready getting hot wearing my Jeans and a Brofist t-shirt.

"Guys it's boiling out here. Can we go somewhere with air conditioning?" I complained.

"Don't worry Pewds. We'll be at the hotel soon. That's where everyone else should be." Cry assured me.

When we got to the hotel all of us got in the elevator to go to where all of our rooms were.

As soon as I walked into Cry's room I was nearly knocked on the ground.

"Pewdie!!!!" Remix shouted, obviously happy that I was here.

"Hey guuurrrlll." (Fabulous Pewds! XD. Jk even though Pewds is fab that's just him and Remix's thing.)

"Remix calm down you nearly almost gave Pewds a heart attack running at him like that." Russ chuckled. I tried to detach the girl's arms from my waist but she wouldn't let go.

"Wow Pewdie. Your obviously the favorite." Cry said, amusement in his eyes.

"At least he's not the one who left me in a hotel room alone while you guys ran off to Sweden!" Remix said, glaring at Cry.

"Woh Cry. You left her here alone while you guys came and got me?"

"No I did not!" Cry said defensively. "I left you here with Toby, Remix. Where is he?"

"He left to go to the beach with Ian and Anthony." (from smosh)

"And he just left you here?" Minx said, disbelief in her voice.

"He asked me if I wanted to go and I said no. I wanted to be here when Pewdie came." Remix said looking admiringly at me. I was, after all, her role model according to Cry.

"Well I'm here now so why don't we go and catch up with Toby and them at the beach?" I suggested. Everyone agreed and we all left the hotel, Remix at my side the whole time.

???'s POV

Finally my plan can go into action. Now that the Swede is here all I have to do is wait for a few more and then I'll be ready. Ready to watch them all struggle like ants under a magnifying glass. Especially the kid. She'll experience the worst with no one to save her. Their all mine. All mine to watch DIE.

Ooooo did u guys like that ending? Wasn't expecting that huh? Well vote or comment if you enjoyed and share to become apart of the YouTube army. I'll see you in the next chapter. MAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!!