Chapter 16

Last Chapter:

Ciel's POV

Then we all started to walk to my estate to come up with a plan.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alois's POV

A while after Loke left I was wondering why he was smiling. I kept thinking about it.

"My lord you should go to bed now, it is getting late. You can deal with this tomorrow." Claude said I looked away from Lucy and said "Fine." as I walked out of the door.

When we got to my room Claude got me ready for bed and then left somewhere. I stayed awake for a while before falling asleep.

Claude's POV

After I left Alois's room I left the estate to go see what is going on at the Phantomhive estate.

When I got to Ciel's estate I saw Loke, Sebastian, Natsu, and Ciel walking inside the estate. Why is Loke here? Now I am interested in what they are doing or possibly planning.

So I went to a near by tree and sat in it to see what they were doing. I know I couldn't fully hear what they were saying but I can still try to understand what they are doing.

After several minutes of them talking, Sebastian whispered something to Ciel. Ciel then said something to everyone in the room and they stopped talking.

A few seconds later Loke disappeared and Natsu was lead to a room for him to sleep in. Once Natsu was in his room Sebastian got Ciel ready for bed.

After everyone was in bed Sebastian started cleaning and I went back to the Trancy estate to do some cleaning as well.

Lucy's POV

I woke up and noticed that it was morning. I got out of bed and went to the closet and when I opened it my clothes weren't there.

Then I noticed I was in a nightgown that I don't even remember getting into. As I was thinking about how I got into this nightgown I heard a knock on the door.

I said, "Come in." The door opened and I saw Claude. "Good morning Lucy." he said and I said "Good morning Claude. Where are my clothes? Also, how did I get into this nightgown?"

Claude said "Well your clothes are being washed and I had one of our other servants change you into the nightgown. Her name is Hannah."

I said, "Alright but what am I supposed to wear until my clothes are cleaned?" Claude pointed to the bed and I looked over at the bed and saw a dress. (Note - The one above)

When did that get there? I thought to myself but quickly brushed it off as Claude started to speak again.

" Let me go get Hannah to help you with that dress." he said and then left the room. A few minutes later a woman came into the room.

"Hello, you must be Hannah." I said and she looked over at me giving a small nod saying "Hello Lucy. Shall we get you into that dress?" I nodded my head and she shut the door and helped me with the dress.

Original Date Posted: June 24th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022