A Soul Shifter Among Wolves

I woke up with a start "Ugh" I groaned, I hated sleeping on the floor. Why am I sleeping on the floor you ask? It's simple no one wants me and I've been stuck in this orphanage for 7 years. It all started when I was 9 my parents and I had to keep moving all across the United States until one day they told me the truth about what I am, that's the day they took me here to this awful dump. They told me not trust anyone with my secret only supernaturals, werewolves. I haven't seen them since that awful day.

"Elizabeth , get down here NOW!" screamed Gertrude the caretaker, she hates me." And where something nice."

Uh oh, I only had to dress nice if someone was coming to adopt, I am not going to live with stupid humans.

'Calm down Elizabeth, maybe they will be nice humans, or even supernaturals this time' spoke my spirit animal Rose in my mind

' How do you know, if we live with humans I might not ever be allowed out to go shift'

She growled at that, 'so were on the same page'

Rose was quiet after that.

I ran down stairs in sweats and a tee-shirt. I got in the line up and took deep breathes in through the nose out through the mo-I sniffed again oh no it can't be a werewolf? What is a werewolf doing here. I quickly masked my scent.

"Here Sally, these are the girls" Gertrude spoke gesturing to the line of girls between the ages of 3-16, I'm the only one above age ten, the only sixteen year old . The woman I think her name is Sally walked along the liking at all of us, she stopped at me." I'll take her she spoke" what? Gertrude had a look of shock, but quickly recovered" get your things now" she screeched. Gosh anger issues. 'Maybe living with werewolves won't be so bad' Rose spoke.' I doubt it' I ran into my room grabbed my bag and started packing what few thing I had. I grabbed the journal my parents gave me to record about my animal forms, the dagger my dad gave me when I was little, and my moms wolf necklace she gave me the day they left. I also packed my clothes, brush, and toothbrush. I left down the stairs to the car I already heard waiting outside. When I got to the car I hopped in buckled up and we were off.

A/N

Vote

Comment

Follow