Chapter 14:Daddy issuse's

Hey guys I've decided to not start the Luke book until this book has finished so I'm sorry if you have been waiting for the Luke book😁! But any ways enjoy this chapter💜
Insta:jyescocaine
Twit:JanoX_DJBLJ

LUKE'S POV:

We all were sitting in the skate park just after filming a dare Sunday's for next week.

"Oiy skip I dare you to jump down that ramp" beau pointed.

"Nah nah nah" he laughed and pushed him away.

"You a little bitch Daniel?" James laughed as he ran over a very small ramp.

"Fuck off James why don't you do it then cunt" he stook his middle finger up.

"Fine then" James walked over and climbed up the ramp where Jai and Vanessa were sitting.

"Go idiot!" I shouted and he jumped.

"AHHH FUCK!" James screamed in pain we ran over and Jai and Vanessa slid down the ramp to him.

"Shit James are you alright" beau crouched down.

"No you fuckin idiot my ankle!" He shouted.

"I'll call an ambulance" Vanessa quickly  took out her phone and dialled 911.

"Good thing I didn't do it" skip laughed and I hit him on the arm.

JAI'S POV:

We waited in the A&E waiting room until James' parents came.

"Jai do you say James will be ok?" Vanessa sat in my lap.

"Yeah I guess it's not like he did damage to his spine or brain... Well I hope not" I stared into the distance.

"Hey what's wrong?" Vanessa asked.

"Well it's just I didn't expect to be here again so soon" I sighed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck the smell of her perfume hitting me.

I nibbled on her neck.

"Right thank you boys for telling us and I guess you can go now" James' mum smiled and we left.

-LATER THAT NIGHT-

"Movie night?" Beau suggested.

"Yes" Daniel cuddled up to him bad beau kissed his head, wow they're so gay.

"I have no one" Luke fake cried.

"You have la la" Vanessa smiled and gave Luke La La.

"La La you will always love me right?" Luke shoke La La's head.

VANESSA'S POV:

"I love you" Jai whispered in my ear.

"Guess what" I whispered back.

"What princess?" Fuck I was gonna say he's a cunt but he called me princess bye.

"I love you to daddy" I whispered.

JAI'S POV:

Fuck I'm so turned on rn.

"Daddy?" I smirked st her.

"Why not?" She giggled quietly.

We were half way through the movie and I was so turned on.

We continued to watch the movie.

"Right I better get going" Vanessa got up.

"Goodnight bitch" beau hugged her.

"Goodnight your cunts" Vanessa hugged Luke and Daniel then.

I walked her outside to her house. It was cold and dark

"Alright baby goodnight" I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight daddy" she whispered the last word.

I then smiled and walked back to mine.

VANESSA'S POV:

I got into my pj's and said goodnight my sister and dad, they were downstairs watching tv.

I laid down and checked my phone then suddenly I got a message from Jai.

Jai to Vanessa😍💜:

Can't stop thinking about you :)

Cheeky shit he is.

Vanessa to Jai 💜❤️:

In what way daddy? ;)

I then fell asleep.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

"Good morning Vanessa" Casey scoffed down her cereal

"Good.....morning Casey" I laughed and made some toast.

"So what's up with you and Jai" she smirked then bit into her toast....pregnant problems.

"Nothing really" I shrugged and dad down.

"What do you think of him like" she rolled her eyes.

"That he's the love of my life and he amazes me every single day" I blushed.

"Aww cute oh yeah my boyfriend is coming today instead and you have school so hurry up"

-IN SCHOOL-

"Why have  you not been to school in two days?" Ms Claire asked me as I was walking in the hall.

"Why do you need to know Ms Claire you're not the principal" I shrugged.

"Excuse me but I need to know why" she wrote something down in her book of shit.

"Honestly it's none of your fucking business" I started to walk faster then I lost her.

Thank god for that.