Chapter 17:Bondi here we come!

Hey guys I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in so long, but a bit of good news I met the boys in Dublin! They're the nicest people ever😩 I'm going to get back into the habit of writing so I hope you enjoy! X
Insta:jyescocaine
Twitter:jyescocaine

VANESSA'S POV:

*buzz buzz buzz buzz*

My alarm went off

"Five more minutes....." I mumbled into the cushion.

"Vanessa get up you're gonna be late for school!" My dad shouted from the hallway.

I got up and yelled back.

"What times my doctors appointment?" I got out of bed as I spoke.

"Eleven thirty so you better get to school!" He yelled back again.

I got changed into my uniform and went down stairs to have breakfast.

"Does that mean I get the rest of the day off?" I smiled at my dad while I sat across from him at the breakfast table.

"No Vanessa you're going back into school straight after, I also got a call off one of your teachers saying you were in a row with two boys?" My dad look at me sternly.

"Uh...I guess I suppose" I mumbled.

"Vanessa speak up and tell me what's going on!" My dad started to get angry"

"I'd rather not talk about it right now dad" I sat in pure silence.

"Well it's now or later so come on"

"FINE I WAS IN A FIGHT WITH MY EX ADAM BECAUSE HE WAS BEING RUDE AND FIGHTING WITH JAI AND IM SICK OF HIM BEING AROUND ME LIKE NOTHINGS HAPPENED LIKE THAT HE TRIED TO RAPE ME....." I let it slip Shit.

"WHAT!" My dad quickly got up and grabbed his keys.

"Dad where are you going?!?" I began to tear up and chased after him out the door.

"I'm giving that guy a piece of my mind"

JAI'S POV:

"Hey isn't that Vanessa?" Beau pointed.

I look I saw Vanessa screaming and crying and trying to open the car door while her dad reversed out of the drive way and went speeding down.

She collapsed in the ground.

"Vanessa!" I ran over to her.

"Vanessa what's wrong tell me?" I picked her up.

"I let it slip Jai I ruined everything I'm such a fuck up!" She banged her hand against her house wall.

"Oi stop it what are you doing!" Beau also ran over.

"Vanessa what are you talking about?" I grabbed her by the wrists.

"I-i-i told H-him that Adam tried to rape me" she held back the tears.

"It's for the best Vanessa that Adam guy deserves everything that's coming to him" beau came over and hugged her

I was starting to get pissed off.

"Vanessa it's better now everything ok sweetheart isn't it not a weight lifted off your chest?" I smiled and she looked up at me.

"Well I guess but what if he hurts my dad?"

"Vanessa it's 7 vs 1 do you honestly think he will win?" I laughed.