Chapter 21

ABRIANNA POV
After I got finished texting August I got ready for school.I Took a 15 minute shower and then put my outfit on(in the media).And headed to school.When I got to school I saw Lyric going to go get breakfast I caught up to her and headed to go sit down.When I was sitting down I saw August fine ass walking over to me with pancakes.
Lyric-Why is Mr.A Coming over here with some pancakes.
Me-Ooh I forgot to tell you that's my man.
Lyric-GO YOU BEST FRIEND
Me-Omg(Laughing)
August-Hey Abrianna may I talk to you(whispers)
Me-Its ok she knows
August-Ooh well hey behbey
Me-Hey who's pancakes?
August-Yours
Me-Awww Thanks
August-Welcome and I have to get to my class room
Me-Bye(Hugs August)
August-Bye behbey ! 😋😍
AFTERSCHOOL

LYRIC POV
I can't believe this bitch stole my man away from me she didn't even like August until I started liking him I can't tell the police cause I don't want my man to go to jail but anyways let me go to sleep so I can wake up and see my man tomorrow

Next Day - Still Lyrics POV .
I woke up this morning and when took a shower and did my hygiene stuff . today I'm wearing a burgundy fitted pencil with a white crop top that squeezes my c-cups titties just right so August will look at them when I come in the class but anyways I'm Finn to head out to school and to see man . (AT SCHOOL/August class period)
I went and class and I saw that bitch aka abrianna blushing while talking to my man I wanted so badly to rip her head off but I couldn't . I went and sat down at my desk and pushed my titties up a little bit so August can see them and when I did he looked right at me and I smirked .

Another chapter done by me & my sister
Goals
10 comments
10 votes