It's gone babe.

Arias POV

"Waiting is not fun, mom" I say to my mom. " I know hun, but we have to see your results. I want to see if your cancer is gone" my mom says. WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. WHEN YOU WALK THE HALLS, YOU KNOW.....(the music flys off) I answer. "Hello" I say. "Hey sweetie" it's my dad. "Hey dad" I answer akwardly. "Guess what? I got you Magcon tickets and the Magcon boys are coming to see you in two hours" he says. "Awe, thanks dad" I say.

knock, knock

"Can I come in" the doctor asks. "Yes, of course" my mom replies. "Aria, your cancer is gone" the doctor says. " The surgerys and all the chemo is done, congrats" the doctor finishes. "OMG, I can't believe it, I'm finally a normal teenager and I can get out of this fucking place" I say in my head. But mom knows I'm exitced.

______________________________________________________________

An hour later, my mom says she has a surprise for me and I look out the door it's Joey, Cameron, Blake and Jacob. I legit started screaming

Joeys POV
"God dammit, she is soo hot" Cameron says to Blake. Obviously Jacob is in love with her already and goes and says hi. "Hi guys I'm Aria" she says. Her skin is glowing. Damn she pretty hot for a person who has cancer. "Hey I'm Cameron" and they all say hi but when it gets to me. I keep staring. "Why are you staring at me like that" she asks. " Your just really beautiful" I say. She blushes. After that we play cards. Then Blake has to say something "Hunter likes youuuu". I'm going to beat that kid up. "Um, okay" she giggles. I look down.

Arias POV

"Joey likes youuuu" Blake says. I dont know what to say, then I say "Um, okay". I can see Joey in the corner of my eye, he looks down. When the boys had to leave, they asked if I wanted McDonalds since I come out. I quickly change into my outfit and head out with them. When we pull into the parking lot, I see Joey staring at me throught the side rear mirror. I look the other way.

Outfit above

Outfit above.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.

This is my first chapter!

I will be making the second one soon.

Vote, LIKE and stay cool.