Taro's Bloody Date

~6:30~ -Budo's Pov- i don't know what's happening to me i mumble to myself as i see ayano walk home. I really love her and she will be only mine not taro's. "Ayano" I kept repeating to myself as i walked home. I'll make sure you see me and not taro.
-Taro's pov- She is just another girl im dating nothing will go wrong after all she likes me. I was getting bored of my ex anyway. "Oh hey budo where are you going all dressed up?" nowhere said budo. "Budo come inside i want to talk to you"
-Budo's pov- hearing him talk about his date with ayano made me pissed i couldn't take it any longer i felt as if i was going insane "ayano is mine" i said before stabing him to death. It felt right but wrong at the same time. I couldn't believe i killed my best friend for a girl but not for any girl it was ayano. I got rid of any evidence and i went where taro and ayano were suposed to meet up. Why did she see him and not me o ayano please forgive me but you are mine. -Ayano's pov- he left me taro didn't show up i can't believe i fell for this of course he wasn't gonna look at me. I made up my mind i will kidnap him and make him live with me forever. Huh is that budo why is he hiding.