She will learn to love me

-Budo's pov- I was walking to school and i saw MY girlfriend ayano she looked a bit down so i rushed to her to see ehat happend "Are you ok ayano what wrong...did anyone do something" she replied "Huh oh hi budo no its just that...i tried forgetting about taro but i just cant i know hes dead but i font know i need time so meanwhile budo we're breaking up im sorry i just need time ok" the bell rang and she waved goodbye. I stood there silent she had dumped me she just DUMPED me even if taro was dead he still haunted me..no maybe she likes someone else but she will learn to love me even if she doesnt want to she will learn to love me. She is only mine and no one elses. I skipped school that day and cleaned up the basement we were going to eat together tonight i thought as i set up the table. All there was left was to bring ayano whether she liked it or not. I waited as the time went by i thought about our dinner here. Finally it was time i rushed to my school and saw ayano waiving goodbye to her friends i followed her to the ally "Hey ayano" "huh Budo you scared me um whats up?" "hey do you want to have a dinner tonight you and me" i said as i smiled "Um budo i cant tonight i need to study for a test im really sorry" i watched her walk away then an anger came over me i grabbed her by the wrist as she yelped "Budo!" she tried slipping off just then i knew what i had to do i quickly grabbed the trashcan lid as i saw her eyes widely open.