A/N {|} Character Suggestions

A/N: Ahhhh guys! I saw how much you guys liked my 'Sleeping With the Predator'(which I'm still updating slowly so keep reading!) but I kinda lost my vibe for that story, even though I dropped it at a cliffhanger(lol), so I decided that I would write something else for you guys to enjoy! I'm super stoked about this story! It's also my first AU story, so...
Though a lot of different things will be happening at once, the basic plotline is there is this girl(human) that has discovered that werewolves(5sos) have been living in the human realm all of their lives. Now, of course, 5sos knows they are werewolves and shi- stuff, and they know one thing that the girl doesn't know- she's a werewolf hunter, so she's indifferently attracted to them.
That's all I have figured out so far, but I'm sure that as the story progresses, I'll get my creativity back after draining it on the last story.
So I kinda suck on creating characters and I already wanted this to be interactive... So... Comment below if you want to be in the story. Who knows- you might become very important! I'll need Name, Gender, Age, Appearance, Personality Traits, and who you want to have a relationship with(friends and crush!). It isn't guaranteed if you will make it into the story, I'm pretty selective, but there's always a good chance!

And apparently I have to write this.(well I don't have to to but I want to c;)
Warning: This story contains:

-Smut
-Depression
-Suicidal Actions
-Some Freakishly Hot Men in Muscle Tees.