Chapter 3: First Day

Genevieve's POV

I called my dad when I got back to my dorm.  Needless to say he was ecstatic that he would be down on the field, but extraordinarily over protective when he realized I would be touching hot and sweaty, grown males.

I had to promise him that I wouldn't do anything more than my job while I was down on the field  , other than watch the game.  With that promise in mind, I most certainly did not tell him about my little run in with the quarterback. 

A couple days had past and it was the first preseason game, meaning that I had my first day of work today.  I had received my schedule and I was to be at all of the games, and I would alternate practices with the three other medics.

I was gathering my stuff that I thought I would need in case they didn't supply it to me and put on my shoes.  I had one arm in my coat when Bethany came running out of her room.  

"Have fun tonight girly." she said with a devious smile.  I raised my eyebrows at her smirk.

"What is that supposed to mean Beth?" I laughed as she wiggled her brows.

"If any of them get hurt, grab their number for me kay?" She asked, well more like demanded.  I burst out laughing.  She frowned.

"Beth, my job is to help them not hassle their numbers out of them when they have a dislocated shoulder." I reasoned and she pouted.

"Fine, but if I can't get their numbers neither can you." She huffed.  I smiled and finished putting on my coat.  I grabbed my purse and opened the door.

"Deal." I told her and walked out to the car that was waiting for me."

As the car pulled up to the stadium I could clearly see all of the beer bottles and RV's that were supplying them.  I smiled a little and tried to calm my nerves.

My dad couldn't make it tonight so he gave me a thirty minute long lecture on boys and how all they want to do is get in your pants.  

"Miss. We have arrived." The driver broke the silence.  I nodded and got out of the car.

I met the other three medics across from the locker room, inside the little clinic area they had.  The head medic gave us a rundown and we walked out on the field and waited for the team.

Within the half hour, the stadium filled and the team was getting ready to run out.

"And now...THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!" The announcer yelled and the team came barreling out.

The first person out was Braddock and it was just my luck that he stared directly at me.

Well frick me, I thought and looked away from his beautiful eyes and redirected them towards the rest of the team.  Well the rest of the team's butts.  What can I say, football pants make any butt look nice.

Once the team got out and to the sideline, we wrapped a couple of players ankles.  The teams flipped the coin and the other team ended up starting with the ball.  

Lovely, now I have to deal with Braddock.  

I was watching intently when I felt someone's eyes on me.  I looked to my left and what do you know the little effer was practically undressing me with his eyes.  I rolled mine and response and nodded my head to the field in order to get him the pay attention to the team.