Chapter Three: All you'll ever be..

KELSON

I got myself together and took deep breaths. I tried to get my office as gathered as possible as I noticed the mess we created, the room smelt of her sweet aroma, and I knew I couldn't let Bella in here. I opened the window, and cleaned up the glass; I headed out to the hall where Bella was waiting impatiently.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming." I smiled at her. 

"Well, I wanted to surprise you." She said as she reached up to kiss me. 

I backed away and pushed her arms slowly back down. 

"Um, I was feeling sick earlier, I think I've got a cold, I don't want to give it to you." I said, as I fake coughed. 

"I don't mind, babe. I just miss you." She giggled.

Andrea was clearly uncomfortable, and I wondered if everyone felt like this around us. Bella wore a tank top, her DD breast were basically falling out, her nipples showing through the shirt. 

"No, I really don't want you to get sick and pass it to our daughter." I told her. 

"Kelson..stop making excuses and kiss me, now. Don't try to embarrass me in front of your secretary. Are you fucking my husband, bitch?" She turned angrily to the poor girl. 

"N-No ma'am." She stuttered, backing up in her seat. 

I gently grabbed her arm, "Bella, relax." 

She turned and kissed me, I tried to keep my mouth shut, but she fought against my lips as her tongue barged into my mouth. I didn't want to kiss her while Jaida was still fresh on my lips. She pulled back. 

"Mmm," She said, licking her lips, "Your lips taste so sweet, kind of tangy. Were you drinking orange juice?" 

'Good God.' I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

"That wasn't hard. Are you still busy here, or can we head home?" She smiled. 

"I'm still busy, I'll see you later, okay?" I said. 

She nodded, "See you later, babe." 

She glared at Andrea one last time before leaving. 

I sighed and returned into my office. I hadn't had sex with Bella in two month, I just couldn't will myself to do it, for some reason, I just couldn't get it up for her. 

                                                          **

"You kissed Bella, right after?!" Stone said surprised. 

It was just him and I tonight. George had a date night with his wife, but it wasn't like I had anything waiting for me at home. 

"Not intentionally. She kept thinking I didn't want to kiss her cause I was cheating-"

"As you were." He nodded.

"Kind of. Then, I told her I had a cold..she jumped down Andrea, the new secretary's throat." I explained. 

"Did she notice?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head. "She actually said my lips tasted sweet, kind of tangy." I told him. 

Stone bursted out in laughter. He held his stomach as he doubled over and tears formed in his eyes. 

"You are a liar!" He yelled loudly between laughs. 

"I swear to God." I chuckled as I drank my Corona. 

"You plan on seeing sweet lips again?" He asked, referring to Jaida.