Another day

I woke up to the sound of my horrid alarm clock. I slammed my hand down frantically until the noise finally stopped. I checked the time, 7:35. "Shit I'm late!" I leaped out of my bed into the freezing atmosphere that is my house and changed into my regular style. A black Social Repose T-shirt, ripped black skinny jeans and my sister's black combat boots she gave me when she went out to nationals. 

"Tillie, come down here, you're gonna miss your bus!" My mom shouted from downstairs.  

"I'm coming!" I shouted back and grabbed my backpack, brush and makeup then ran downstairs.

"Later, see you after school!" I shouted

"Bye honey!" My mom called

As I ran to the bus stop, half of my art supplies fell out of my bag. "Just my luck." I groaned as I pushed  everything back in my bag. I saw the bus nearing the corner so I ran as fast as an emo girl could run. I had just barely made it to the stop by the time the bus came by. I got on and brushed my chaotic hair. Hiding a good portion of my face with my precious fringe. I put on my foundation, eyeliner then black lipstick. I pulled out my pen and notebook and turned to my Tim Burton page. It was clear I had serious block in creativity. I gave up and just listened to MCR until I got to school.  

The bus stopped in the bus loop and I gathered my stuff and walked off as quickly as possible. I sat down at my empty table as I waited for them to release us for class. I looked around the rowdy room and saw a boy. He wore black skinny jeans, vans and a white hoodie. His face was incredibly pale and had red rings around his eyes. He looked at me for a second then looked away. I was glad to finally see a fellow emo, but this one looked a bit intense which only made him look cooler. The teacher on stage talked about the up coming Halloween dance. The dance that will the highlight of the year. The bell rang and we were dismissed to class. My class was history which I loved even though the teacher was the biggest bitch known to humankind. 

As i entered the classroom I was reminded of how ignorant some students are as I went to sit in my seat. The teacher then walked in and told everyone to sit and after all had complied she brought in the boy I saw in the cafeteria this morning. 

"This is Marshall Pierce everyone! He just moved here last week so help him get settled in and please be respectful!" She announced. "Marshall I am Ms.Miralles your history teacher." She said turning to him then pointed to the empty chair behind Ashley. "You will sit there." 

Marshall nodded and walked to his desk. Ashley sat to my left, she tapped  my arm and mouthed "Help Me. He Is So Scary!!" 

"Sorry!" I mouthed back.  "Okay class let's start roll call!" Ms. Miralles called. I looked back at Marshall and his face was expressionless. I knew at that point I wanted to be his friend. He looked so interesting and different from the meat heads in this school. I looked back at the front and continued my day as usual.