Dance

Right after math I went outside and called Reilly back. I leaned against the wall and waited for him to pick up. I noticed that Ethan wasn't on the floor anymore. The bell had just rang and students were running into and down the halls to get to their next class. I had dance next and it was across the school, but I wasn't too worried about it. Reilly finally picked up the phone and asked what was going on. I told him about what happened in the hallway and history. I could tell he was confused and mad and worried. I started down to dance still on the phone with Reilly. He asked me why I never told him about it and I said that I didn't want his to worry about me. I was running down the stairs to the athletic hallway when the second bell rang, I had 2 minutes!

"Shit, shit, shit, I'm gonna be late!" I mumbled running down the stairs. I almost tripped when I jumped down the last 5 steps. I almost ran over some random freshman, probably scaring the living shit outta him.

"What's wrong Tillie?" Reilly asked through the phone. He sounded really worried and unsettled.

"I'm gonna be so fucking late!"I said breathlessly. I darted into the hallway and up to the stairs into the girl's locker room, all the while still answering his questions until he was all caught up. I told him about how it's been going on for a few months. That he was the reason I was in a comma for a week. About when I 'fell' down the stairs almost twisting my ankle. And that he was the only one of our friends that didn't know about it. I managed to get into the locker room right before the bell rang. I told Reilly I had to go to dance class, that I loved him and said good-bye. I quickly opened my locker and threw on my dance clothes. I ran down to the dance room and sat in my spot on the floor. I was between Star and some other chick I never really talked to. I was in front of Tanya, she's a new student who doesn't speak much English. I looked around and saw Ben dancing around doing cartwheels. Ben is a senior and the only guy in our class, also I'm nearly 100% sure he isn't straight. He has recently dyed his hair from pink to black and had it slicked back. He wore the basic Dance shirt, black sweats and socks. We were working on our ballet unit. I began stretching my legs and saw Juliet walk in, she was Reilly's ex. He describes her as Ebola, it's a joke of course. He doesn't really hold grudges on his exes. 

"Whats up Tillie? How is--Oh DAMN what happened to your face? Did Reilly finally go insane?" Juliet joked, her face turning serious again. "Really though what happened? Was it Ethan?" Juliet asked. I nodded and looked down at the floor. 

"Wait whats up?" Star asked. I looked up at her and showed her my bruised cheek. She was shocked and she only drew more attention to me. Soon Ben, Star Gulie and some others were gathered around me. All asking questions about it. I couldn't breathe, I felt lightheaded. I fell on the floor and heard people gasping. I blacked out for a minute, but woke up really soon, still in the dance room. Ben was trying to pick me up, but the boy is only 2 inches taller than me and probably has the same strength as me. 

"Ben I'm fine, you can stop trying to pick me up now." I moaned. My head hurt a lot, I probably hit my head on the floor on the way down. I heard the door open, it was the dance teacher. Was she not here? I asked myself.

"Alright everyone get in your spots time for attendance!" Mrs. Cardwheel called out. Everyone scattered back to their seats. "Make sure your stretching your legs everyone!" She said. I sat down quietly and finished my stretches. Everyone kinda watched me the entire period, it made me feel uneasy and nauseous. 

"Alright great job everyone, go get changed, I'll see you all tomorrow!" Mrs. Cardwheel called out over the music. Everyone rushed out of the room and up the stairs. I heard complaints about how fast the music was and how sore their bodies were. I finally got to the locker room and changed back into my clothes. When I left a lot of the other girls asked me if I was alright. I of course said yes and waited for the bell to ring. I had to sit through our cheesy anouncements and such. I put on some nightcore and ran up to my next class, biology. I ran up to the 3rd floor and down the hall.