The Party Part. 1

Star's P.O.V
    A man in a dark cloak is holding my hand and dragging me away from the city. "Stop I need to get back or my parents will worry about me." I told him while trying to break from his iron grip. Then I heard a loud monstrous roar before I could react I awoke. Well that was a weird dream I thought as I grabbed my youtube outfit. It's the 13th of October and a friday which means Emily's party is tonight. Everybody will be there and I'll be the only new kid. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror while I brushed my long midnight black hair. I searched my face for any tiredness with bright green eyes and pale skin everbody will notice me especially in my youtube outfit even though nobody knows I'm Silver's shadow. "Star are you in there?" Questions my sister Martha as she leans on the door. "Yes Martha I'm in here. What do you want?" I ask as I open my door and wait for her to answer. " Are you going to take me to Lucy's house like you promised?" She asked while I put my hair up in a ponytail and give her a loving smile before I answer. "Yes, Martha I'm still taking you. I also have to go to Lucy's house so me and her sister Noel are can go to Emily's party." I grab my messenger bag and iPhone as I leave the apartment hoping I don't make a fool of myself at the party.
                                  {About an hour later}
         "Well are you going to knock or will I have to?" I ask Martha as I give her a questioning glance. Before Martha could answer Lucy had opened the door and had tackled Martha with a great big hug. "May we come in Lucy?" Martha asked when Lucy was finally off of her. "Oh,oh. Yes,come on in Noel is waiting for you Star." Lucy states as we walk into the house. Noel came running down the stairs with her long chocolate colored  hair trailing behind her in a braid so as to match her outfit for the party. Noel and me have been friends since we were little and is the only kid going to know I'm Silver's shadow at my new school, but she promised to keep it a secret so I don't have to worry about the publicity. "Hey girlfriend long time no see." Noel exclaimed while giving me a big hug. "You just saw me yesterday Noel." I replied while returning the hug. Noel explained to me that she was going as my character in dungeon warriors and she was super excited when I told her I had uploaded a new video for it. At half past six Noel and I made our way to Emily's party.

Darius' P.O.V
   "Dude will you stop pacing around it's driving me crazy." Connor said while I ignored him and continued pacing. "What to be, what to be." I muttered to myself as I looked out my window when an idea strucked me like a lightning bolt. "I'll go as Shadow's man." I tell Connor as I snag my youtube outfit and go to the bathroom to change. Hopefully nothing goes wrong tonight and maybe, just maybe I'll find the girl of prophecy I think as me and Connor race off to Emily's party.