What am I Feeling? Chapter 1

Well hello I'm Jason. I'm 17 years old. I died a few weeks ago. No one really didn't even know I was missing, they didn't even care. So I was in heaven, I didn't like staying there. So I broke gods rules and he banished me. I fell from the heavens and became a fallen angles. As I fell from the heavens a reaper asked if I can join them. So I did. Now I'm like a fallen angle/reaper. The reaper gave me a death weapon. It's to kill humans and take there soles.

I was walking down a dark ally looking for my next victim I was going to take. His name was Arthur Lee, 33 years and marked down on my black book of soles. "Well hello Arthur Lee it looks like it's the end for you." I said with a smile on my face as I slashed him on the chest with my death weapon. Arthur falls to the ground moshion less on the ground. I gently place my death weapon on his chest and my weapon sucks out his sole. I giggle. I turn around and jump off the ground, I flapped my white wings. I fly to the reapers hide out. I land and start to walk inside. I go to the undertakers office. "Sir I took care of Arthur Lee. He was too easy. Who's next sir?" I said as I smiled. "Well you seem to be happy killing humans. Haha your next victim is a female. She's 16 and her name is Emily Jen. Hahaha do you think you can handle it?" Said the undertaker as he laughed. I smiled and said " No problem."

The next day I went searching for Emily Jen. But I was searching at night so no one can see me. I went looking at the park and before I new it I saw her. She was just standing there wondering what to do. I couldn't see her face, she was facing the opposite of me. I walk to her quietly. I pull out a death knife and push her to the ground. Emily try's to get away but I stab her in the leg. I grab her and turn her around to stab her in the chest. But when I was her face I didn't know what to do. I froze, I didn't know what to do. Emily stars at me with her green eyes. She was to scared to saw anything. I'm thinking (if I don't kill her undertaker will be upset). I get up and I pick Emily. "Where are you taking me?!" Yelled Emily. "Shut up. I'm helping to..." I said angrily. She didn't say anything. I speared my wings and fly off. I found a abandoned house. I gently land on the ground and walk inside. I go up stairs and find a nice bed and I gently lay Emily down. "Ok this might sound weird but take your pants off..." I said awkwardly " What!! No!!" Yelled Emily "well you idiot I have to treat your wound!" I said angrily. "No!!!" She yelled. "Hahahaha well you leave no choice." I laughed. With my amazing strength I rip off Emily's pants off. Emily gasped. I went a grabbed bandages and I gently treat Emily's wounds. "Umm... What's your name??" Emily said softly. "My name is Jason..." "Oh um that's a cute name.." Emily said softly. I blush and sat next to her. " why did you attack me at the park??" Said Emily nervously. "Oh that. Well I was assigned to kill you. Haha I'm a fallen angle Emily, I fell from the heavens and I had a joke to work as a reaper to kill people and take there soles. Haha." I said as I smiled. "What really?! But why didn't you kill me?!" She yelled. I blush and said "well.. Umm... I... I like you... I mean... Idk?!" I stutter. Emily smiles. I blush heavily. Emily blushes a little. "Well I got to go. There probably wondering why I'm taking so long." I said. "Ok... Will I see you again?!" Emily said sadly. I said "maybe" as I smiled. She blushes. I pick her up and took her home.

I got the the reaper hideout and went in side. "Did you kill Emily hahaha?!" Laughed the undertaker. I didn't say a word and looked away. " well if you didn't kill her we have to send someone else to kill that no good human!" Yelled the undertaker. "Don't send anyone I took care of it already." I said. I left the reapers hide out and went to the park. I sat on a tall tree, thinking of Emily. (Ahh why? Why you. I have this weird feeling. I can't like her? I don't like humans.). I turned my head to the left and what do you know it's Emily sitting in the dark. I try to ignore it but I couldn't. I jump down and walk to Emily. I see that she's reading a book. She doesn't know I just sat next to her. "Well hey there!!" I yell. Emily jumps. "Wooo what the hell Jason!! Ahh don't do that!!" She yelled. "Hahahaha!! That's funny. It's cute when your mad." I laughed. Emily blushes. "So what are you doing out here at night? It can get dangerous out here." I said. "Well I always come out here when I have a bad day..." Said Emily sadly. "Oh..." I said. That's all I say. Well I'm not good with conversations with girls. She looks at me and smiles. I blush. I here a stick break behind a tree. I grad Emily and push her to the ground. As I pushed her three darts hit me across the chest. "Ahhh!!! Who are your?! Show yourself bitch?!!" I yell. I rip the darts out of my chest. "Emily get out of here!!" "But Jason?!" "Get out of here now Emily!!" I yell. Emily gets up and as she gets up, a dart hits her leg. "Ahh!!" She yells and hits the ground. "Emily!!" I yell. The guy comes out of hiding. "Ahh!! It's you Eric!!" I yell. "Hahaha yes it is. The undertaker knew you didn't kill this hopeless human!" Eric yells. I squint my eyes and spread my wings, grab Emily and fly off. I took her to her house. And gently laid her down. She blacked out when the dart hit her leg. So I took the dart out and bandaged her up and sat there watching her sleep. ( Wow she looks cute when she's sleeping... Wait what am I thinking?!)