Monachopsis

Hello everybody!!!! This is my new story Monachopsis.

This story is going to be based off of my other story Ashes to Ashes, but it WILL be different. The characters are probably going to be EXTREMELY out of roleplay and I won't follow the anime, either. I know that probably makes none of want to read it now, but oh well.

In the story there will be sometimes where I let you guys either make characters or make decisions or other things like that.

Now a bit about the story:

1. The title is Monachopsis. Monachopsis is "the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place." This occurs when your treat you like part of the group, but you still feel like you don't belong.
 Now, I'll give you a hint. This feeling WILL be used throughout the story and does have to do with the end. So, pay attention.

2. The main character is Kathryn Helen Rose. She is over a hundred years old, but she looks and acts like a seventeen year old girl. Kathryn is NOT human whatsoever. Her species is actually unknown in the story, but I know what she is. If I told you, then that would give up the story. Sorry X3. ANYWAYS, more about Kathryn. She is a queen who ran away. Her parents hid her away because of her beauty until they arranged a marriage for her. Kathryn didn't like that and so she ran away and was found by Anato, The Dragon God. The Dragon God taught Kathryn magic until he left on July 7th 777. He left a hint, though. He left her some type of mark. He put the mark right on Kathryn's hip. It's the FairyTail mark. She searched all around Fiore for the place that matches the mark until she found it. The magic guild, FairyTail. As soon as she walked in, everything went silent. Almost like they knew her. Well, they do. She is known as Kokuei Doragon. The Shadow Dragon. She became the strongest wizard in FairyTail and known by all of Fiore.

3. Kasumi Takida is a background character. She is a powerful spirit key. Kasumi is a dark key that has been here for millions of years. Her first owner was a girl named Lucy Heartfilia. Lucy didn't treat Kasumi right. Kathryn met Kasumi and they instantly became best friends. When Kathryn found out about Lucy not treating Kasumi right, she went crazy. Kathryn confronted Lucy. Kasumi and Lucy's contract broke and Kasumi decided to become Kathryn's key to repay her for helping. Kasumi acts and looks like an eighteen year old. She is eighteen as a human. Kathryn, Kasumi, and Levy are all the same height. They are called short all the time, but whenever they call Kathryn or Kasumi short, she two knock out whoever called them short. Kasumi has the power to open her own gate. She is also apart of FairyTail as her own person, not as a key.

THAT'S ALLLLLL I GOT FER NOW GUYS!!!!  The actual chapter should be up soon tomorrow or the next day. Idk yet.