Cupcakes and movies

Garroth's Pov

After Lucinda left to work on making an antidote, we all decided to make some snacks since somebody had eaten all the cupcakes. (*cough*zane*cough*) Somehow an argument about who could make better cupcakes came up so now we were splitting up into teams. (The ones arguing were Aphmau and Kawaii-chan) Aphmau's team consisted of me, Zane, Laurance, and Travis. While Kawaii-chan's team was her, Dante, Aaron, and Kaitylan.

"Aaron how could you betray me like this?!" Aphmua said looking at Aaron. "It woudnt be fair to have three amazing chefs on your team. Now would it?" "I guess..don't expect me to go easy on you." Then each team started making there cupcakes.

---Time Skip cause i dont know how to bake---

Narrators Pov

After each of them had baked there cupcakes, they relized they forgot to pick out someone to be the judge so they had Zane choose since he loved cupcakes and he didnt really get to help much making them since he was so small. ( I can just picture a little Zane eating cupcakes <33)

"So who's do you like better, Ahmau-senpai's or Kawaii-chans?" Kawaii-chan asked after Zane had tryed each of there cupcakes. "Hmm....Kawaii-chans. Srry Aph but the frosting you used was too stiff." Zane said sounding a bit guilty for not choosing his friends. "Thats ok Zane. How bout we watch a movie while we eat?"

"What movie should we watch?" asked dante as he turned on the tv.

"Hmm how about we watch Nightmare before Christmas?" Everyone agreed so after Dante went and made a few bowls of popcorn and Kawaii-chan brought the cupcakes in, they all sat down and watched the movie.

---time skip--

Garroths Pov

Half way throught the movie I noticed zane had fallen asleep. So I asked Aphmua where we would be  sleeping and she said just to bring him to bring him up to her room so no one would wake him up. I said ok and picked up Zane and brought him upstairs. Once in Aphs room I tryed to put him on the bed but he clung to my shirt. Not wanting to wake my baby brother up I layed down next to him and eventually fell asleep.