chapter 1: explore page

chapter 1:
explore page.
louis was off his endlessly boring shift
'finally, don't have to be in a room full of fooking idiots'- and proceeded to run outside and make a very big show of slamming his car door shut and driving away furiously.
the second he got home-being the antisocial loser he is, he pulled out his phone, opened instagram and instantly began stalking hot boys on the explore page. As he mindlessly scrolled through- a curly haired bloke wearing a fedora caught his eye.
'who even wears a fedora? I don't know- but its hot' he mumbled to himself. he clicked the dm button- and mindlessly typed:

louist91: waddup boiii u pretty cute.
harrystyles: don't you have to be 13 or older to use instagram?
louist91: getting sassy, eh? thats my job, Styles.
harrystyles: how do you know my last name?
louist91: its in your username, dumbfuck.
harrystyles: okay, now you just sound petty.
louist91: and now you just sound like a walking nerd- who wears fedoras.
harrystyles: do you have a fedora kink or something? i could always tell you where i get them, so you could shove some up your ass.
louist91: goddamn, feisty too. hopefully this isn't the only place (-;
harrystyles: thats it, little boy. im going to bed. FAR FAR AWAY FROM YOUR KINKS.
louist91: dude, ur literally two hours from me. that isnt far smh. check ya self boi.
harrystyles: once again, you spelled boy wrong. maybe because you are a little boy, good evening  and goodbye kink master.
louist91: hah. kinkmaster. i like it. BAD-BYE, cute fedora man, catch you around tomorrow?
harrystyles: its a deal then. just don't bring any bondage.
-
Louis sighed and shut off his phone.
"certainly some interesting moments, that lad has sass" he mumbled quietly. although very humorously entertained- and mildly excited (if you get whats coming) he was definitely waiting for his little chat with harrystyles tomorrow.
'kinkmaster' he giggled, before drifting off to sleep.
-
FIRST CHAPTER IS DUN boi. memes to come!!
anyways yO howdy hi hey. (is it hi or hey?) IM SAGE AND IM YA AUTHOR HERE. *cynical laughter*
fyi i make a LOT of band references be prepared for more emo tears than welcome to the black parade.
ANYWAYS I LOVEEE TALKING AND ALL SO PLS PLS COMMENT IF YOU BEANSUS WANT TO.
güdbye and make sure to not eat cabbage!!-
sage ca$h muney ❤️