Chapter 2: Elea-whore

Louis woke up the next morning feeling a bit giddy due to a certain emerald eyed, fadora wearing boy.

He felt the need to to stalk him on everything but, he didn't know the names of his other social medias so he sighed and went back on Instagram.

He went through his feed to see that Harry posted an picture of two almonds with the words 'brothers' or something like that.

It confused him, yet intrigued him at the same time...

Louis then went to Harry's Instagram profile and saw that he had mostly B&W pictures, how come he hadn't noticed that yesterday?

His eyes glanced up to Harry's bio and saw that  he had the link to something, and Louis being Louis, clicked on it.

Suddenly, Harry's Twitter showed up 'fook yeh' Louis muttered. He went through Harry's tweets; they were just random quotes that made no sense whatsoever.

Louis shrugged to himself and followed Harry on Twitter. While he was going through his Twitter feed, the top of his screen read that he had gotten a dm.

Excitedly going onto Instagram, thinking the dm was from Harry, he pressed dms and saw, that in fact, it was from a female.

The female species had always made Louis uncomfortable, besides the fact that he had 6 sisters and a mom.

EleanourC (yeet idk her Instagram name uM) : hey, you single daddy

Louist91: ew wtf

EleanourC: that doesn't answer my question. Are you single?

Louist91: um. Yeah, but I'm not interested..

EleanourC: why? I'm fucking hot

Louist91: dayum big ego pal. And no, I'm gay af so I don't see how that's gonna work

EleanourC: well I can change that baby, I have big juicy legs that look like damn sausages, I bet you'd love to devour them ;)

Louist91: well im a vegetarian sooo

EleanourC: please.. I'm freaking desperate just talk dirty or something

Louist91: ugh fine

EleanourC : mmmmmm I'm ready...

Louist91: The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

EleanourC: ew your one of those meme people aren't you

Louist91: are you judging me when you literally just called your legs sausages uM

EleanourC: whatever, bye.

louis chuckled to himself and checked the time. 'oh shit its time for school!' louis panicked, because this was the time that he'd already be at school, but he wasn't dressed and he didn't even shower yet. louis hopped up and ran to his closet to try to find clothes to wear, choosing not to shower. he decided on black skinny jeans and a shirt that said 't-shirt' in the corner.

once he arrived at school he knew that he was late because all of the halls were empty. he put his things into his locker and headed to class.

he opened the door to his 1st period and walked in. everyone looked up and louis blushed slightly. 'nice of you to join us Tomlinson, go sit down.' louis nodded and sat down to his bestfriend liam.

he heard the classroom door open and hushed talking. 'everyone, we have a new student. meet Harry Styles.' louis' head snapped up and met his eyes with very familiar green ones.

Cliff hangerrrgsfhka. hi, im caya and i wrote this chapter :))))))