Description

The downfall began in the year 2022.

That was the year emotions were officially outlawed.

The year the cure was created.

The cure was created and mass produced after World War III, the time when society realized people could be driven to madness just by their emotions. The extreme levels of death and violence lead to the highest suicides ever recorded in history caused by anxiety and depression. It was the cause of these events that caused our Government to dictate emotions to be an illegal practice and a danger to society.

Shortly after the cure was created many troubled teens were taken under the operation, the result proved to be successful. It wasn't long before the procedure was perfected and applied on everybody.

The public soon realized they approved on this new society. They loved the conformity of not having anxiety, fear, depression and anger. Society soon began to adjust, like it always has.

Extracting emotions was painful and often left subjects weak with long periods of recovery ahead of them. Because of this, the cure was the death of those who couldn't survive the procedure. This caused many children to become orphans if their guardian or parent did not survive.

These children were often adopted and cured

But like their parents most, if not all died as well. Those who did survive but were not successfully cured were pronounced medically incurable.

The individuals who couldn't be cured were known as flawed, by federal law they were to be imprisoned and taken into custody of the state. Too dangerous for society they often lived in the facilities and were to be discharged once they reached legal age.

Quick Note

*I have school, which means I won't have time to go over EVERYTHING. Grammar mistakes willll happen.
*I edit and write in a mobile device during class breaks which means... AUTOCORRECT will sometimes mess up sentences.

That being said Enjoy! And be sure to follow me for cheeky updates :D