Prologue

"That hurts" the guards held him against the pavement floor making small pebbles dig painfully into the side of his cheek

"What's your name kid? We don't want to hurt you" one of the bodyguards knelt besides him trying to make eye contact but he closed his eyes trying to ignore the wailing sirens that were coming. Specially just for him.

He knew coming to the cemetery was dangerous and he knew that being caught was a possibility but he couldn't just stay away, not today at least.

June 11th, that was today's date. Funny how this was going to be his last day being free.

"Give me your hand" the guards pulled his hand from under him and proceeded to take a small blood sample, the only way to identify him since he was refusing to tell them his name.

The tiny computer made various sounds as it analyzed the sample but the sound annoyed him so instead he focused on his surroundings, the birds and people who would stare but none of them for too long. They simply didn't care.

Behind the guards the cemetery spread out in an endless sea of gravestones, it didn't creep him out, this was like a second home to him, alot of people would have found it strange but to him every grave stone told a story. He loved running his finger over names and dates engraved in stone.

"Daniel James Howell? Is that your name kid?" The guards exchanged a look and stared at him waiting for his response

"My name is James. James Howell" he said staring at a gravestone, finally after a few moments he faced the guards, voice louder this time.

"Dan Howell was my dad"