part two: tommo flats

Niall marveled at the limo they drove in as the limo was stuck in traffic. Louis hated New York traffic, he couldn't stand it. The smell, sound, and feeling of being in traffic upset him. Louis could tell that Harry has had his fair share with limos as he calmly sat there. Harry kept running his hands through his mane of hair, fluffing it and then running his hands through it. He did it four times in the last twenty minutes.

Louis thought it became even more perfect every time.

"Niall, Harry?"

Niall looked up at Louis and gave him a crooked smile. The lad was good looking. Harry was just staring out the window, his lip pouted a little bit. Louis smiled a bit before Niall snapped his fingers in front of the tall boy's face.

"Harold! Gosh, what's with you today?" Niall laughed, laying his hand on Harry's leg. Harry's hand shot to Niall's as Harry's eyes lingered over Niall's features. Niall seemed used to it as he pulled a funny face that caused Harry to smile.

Wow, his smile was heavenly. The dimple in his cheek was like a swimming pool. Good lad.

Louis' phone rang and the limo fell silent

Louis' phone rang and the limo fell silent. A number popped up on his caller id and he answered. "Hello Eleanor."

Louis faintly heard Harry make a whimper noise, but he was too busy talking to his girlfriend of four years to notice.

"Yes, my love......two lads......Niall and Harry......Harry is the taller one." Louis said, answering his girlfriend's dumb questions. "Just inform Liam to get their rooms ready."

Louis hung up on the girl, all she wanted to do was talk. Louis wasn't a talker, he was an observer. That's why, when his phone rang again, he let it ring. Harry wouldn't look at Louis and he wondered why.

The limo pulled up to the tall, black building. Tommo Flats was plastered on the top of the building. Niall and Harry leaned over in their seat to look at it.

"Welcome, lads."

••••

"I'm Liam!" The boy smiled at Harry and Niall. Liam was a tall, handsome boy. His hair was pulled into a bun on his head as he sported a suit with a name tag. He obviously worked for Louis, but was Louis' friend. "Louis, my friend. I missed you while you were at school."