part fifteen: anger.

Harry and Louis were tangled up in each other as the next morning approached. It was eleven in the morning, causing Louis to be the first one up. Louis stretched as the morning sun beamed through his electric blue eyes. A smile tugged at his lips when he realized his face was buried in Harry's hair. He took in the musky smell while smiling like an idiot. Louis remembered what they did last night and he was full on smiling at this point. He knew Harry gave him little hints about how dirty he was and Harry definitely showed him that yesterday.

Images of Harry on his knees with Louis' cum on his face played through his mind as he placed his hand over his morning wood. If Harry was that good at head, how good was he at sex? Louis didn't know if he would let Harry top for their first time together because he never had sex with a male before. Louis doesn't know that Harry has had his fair share of sex with men; sloppily drunk sex.

Louis jumped when the home phone rang. He pretended to go back to sleep when Harry stirred to pick up the phone. He looked back and Louis, smirking.

Harry's tired, British accent laced voice filled Louis' ears. "I know you're awake, Lou." He teased, reaching over the older boy and answering the phone.

Louis opened his eyes as they're eyes locked. Harry smirked while Louis smiled sweetly at him. "Hello, love." Harry said, caressing Louis' cheek with the phone pressed to his face. "I love you."

"I love you too." Louis said as he turned to throw his legs off the bed, his back facing me.

Tears welded up in Louis' eyes as he let what just happened play through his mind. Harry was being a sweetheart, as usual and Louis was loving it.

"Hello....Zayn, what do you want?....no, you talk to him you Arabic piece of shit." Harry hissed, probably making a cute angry face. "Okay, that was mean...I'm sorry...Niall will talk to you, don't worry...he told you to die? Oh, well. I don't know what to tell you to do other than die...that was joke, Zayn....oh, it wasn't funny? Alrighty then....Zayn, I'll be home the night before we have to go to school....I love you too, Zayn...Bye."

Louis looked at Harry and gave him a look. Harry shrugged. "Niall and Zayn sucked each other's dicks. A couple weeks after he kissed me. I don't care about that, though. I just feel bad because I'm so open to helping you sort out your sexuality and yet, I can't help my best friend." Harry said, stressing out. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry from the back as he sighed. "Zayn ended up ending things with Niall and Niall is losing his shit over it. Apparently Zayn likes Liam and Niall isn't talking to either of them. Don't tell Liam that Zayn likes him."

Louis stayed quiet when Liam was mentioned. Liam wasn't gay and he sure wasn't gonna let his best friend get attacked the way Harry and himself have for being gay. Louis let go of Harry, turning Harry to face him. He looked him directly in the eye and put on a serious face. The same serious face that Harry first saw when they first saw each other.

"Don't let Zayn anywhere near Liam with all that. I'm serious. I'll kill Zayn." Louis said standing up and walking out the room. Harry followed behind him, jealously pouring out of him.

"Why don't you want Liam to know Zayn likes him?"

Louis noticed that Harry was getting jealous and decided to play with him. "I want Liam all to myself."

Harry gave him a look and moved closer to him. "I know what you're doing and it's not working. You're mine." Harry said gripping Louis' waist, making Louis smile. Harry slid his hand down and gripped Lou's bum, smirking. "I think I showed you that last night, don't you agree?"

Louis' face turned red and he rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Harold."

"You want to return the favor?"